Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Wyre forest ride, Wed night..17th
  • votchy
    Free Member

Great fun last night, camber and caravan both contained sphincter puckering moments as did 8' drop, don't think I've pedalled downhill that much before 😯 and the chicken pathia afterwards rounded off a splendid evening 😀

rOcKeTdOg

i'm glad it wasn't just me who had "fun" on camber,my flippin ribs are killing me, still it's only when i breathe…or move…or do anything really 😡

votchy
    Free Member

i'm glad it wasn't just me who had "fun" on camber

no but it was only you that fell off on the easy bit after the bridge 😀

votchy
    Free Member

Will have to join you boys another time, didn't manage to get the new bike built up in time…

shouldn't have spent so much time asking questions on here 😉

mboy
    Free Member

shouldn't have spent so much time asking questions on here

LOL

Headset only turned up at lunchtime, had a couple of other things to do too. Just wasn't gonna happen sadly! Next time though for sure…

rOcKeTdOg

no but it was only you that fell off on the easy bit after the bridge

compound my misery why don't you! 🙂

yup that bit that goes up slightly round the tree and over the little drop, might have taken it a bit to fast for my tyres/skill to manage, bike left ahead of me, stopped and then my ribs and saddle met up again a bit further on

votchy
    Free Member

MBoy – shame, that purple would have lasted all of 10 mins, after that you couldn't tell what colour anyones bike was, even Mick's tiger striped inbred was unrecognisable

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Wyre forest ride, Wed night..17th’ is closed to new replies.