Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • WOW – must see for all who ever had a trainset for Christmas
  • tyger
    Free Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_rwzsdVW6M

Enjoy….looking at my kitchen floor now!!! 🙂

Happy Christmas!

nickhart
    Free Member

oh my goodness, words are not enough! how long did it take him to get all the materials down there and then what’s going to happen when he passes away!
    bonkers. don’t get trains myself but have much respect for people with passion about stuff.

njee20
    Free Member

It’s a decent layout, plenty better out there, why on earth do it in such a cramped space though?!

Drac

Amazing, I wonder why he has curvature of the spine.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

The trains are just a cover story to explain why he spends so much time down there without his wife becoming suspicious – move a panel and its a full on Josef Fritzl hidden cellar

djglover
    Free Member

Admirable in a way. I had a fairly big one as a kid, but nothing on that scale. I’d love to have a play with it, but spending hours in a basement building the bastard! No thanks!

tyger
    Free Member

It’s really amazing

DrP

Do you thinks one day his wife will snap, and there’ll be a washing machine over that trapdoor….

DrP

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Do you thinks one day his wife will snap,

Do people like that have a wife? 😯

br
    Free Member

It’s a decent layout, plenty better out there, why on earth do it in such a cramped space though?!

Er, ‘cos it was there, and free?

Do people like that have a wife?

Of course 🙄

I love stuff like that, amazing what some folk can create.

br
    Free Member

oh my goodness, words are not enough! how long did it take him to get all the materials down there and then what’s going to happen when he passes away!

We took over my folks’ place, so far we’ve managed 10 horsebox trips to the tip, and probably have 2-3 more…

mulacs

gradients

munrobiker
    Free Member

b r- not of train stuff I hope?

br
    Free Member

b r- not of train stuff I hope?

No, don’t worry.

Because they’d never had a space problem they never really either threw stuff away or sold it, so some gems like:

http://www.bilofix.com/

Lots of Lego, Scalextric and the like, but also junk, and more junk.

And then there was the Thresher in the house:

michaelmcc
    Free Member

😯

munrobiker
    Free Member

Chuffing heck 😯

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘WOW – must see for all who ever had a trainset for Christmas’ is closed to new replies.