Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • wooop! i've won a million pounds!
  • rOcKeTdOg

This e-mail is to congratulate you as your email address has won you a cash prize of One million pounds in UK-National Lottery. To file your claims, contact; Agent: Barrister Peter Jonathan with the following below:

Serial No: XZPY/22595478234:
    Full Name:
    Contact Address:
    Tel/Age:

Claims Agent Barrister Peter Jonathan
    Name: Barrister Peter Jonathan
    E-mail: agent.chamber@email.ch

NOTE: Do not reply to this e-mail, you are to contact your claims Agent Barrister Peter Jonathan with his information giving to you and keep your winnings Serial No: XZPY/22595478234 confidential do not give anybody your winning detail OR tell anyone to avoid lost of winnings claims.

You don’t have to purchase a ticket to enter this lottery. It’s a free email draw.

Regards,
    Maico Jose Castro De Souza.
    Copyright © 2011 {UK-National Lottery Promo}.

😯 🙂

D0NK

do not give anybody your winning detail OR tell anyone to avoid lost of winnings claims.

haha you just lost it

donsimon
    Free Member

Congratulations, it’s nice to see some good news around here, perhaps you could buy elfin a camera and put an end to that thread.

freddyg
    Free Member

Lend us a fiver please?

skeetsgb
    Free Member

doesnt look real to me. dont send any bank details over the internet ! i get emails from the lotto when i won and it doesnt look like that. be careful

edit
    sry just noticed it says YOUR EMAIL has won

definatly fake imo.

BE CAREFUL GIVING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION

RealMan
    Free Member

doesnt look legiate to me. dont send any bank details over the internet ! i get emails from the lotto when i won and it doesnt look like that. be careful

edit
    sry just noticed it says YOUR EMAIL has won

definatly fake imo.

BE CAREFUL GIVING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION

😀

donsimon
    Free Member

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

beej

Notice that the reply email ends .ch? That stands for Claims Hotline. Only genuine email national lotteries are allowed to use that. Definitely real.

Shame it was only a minor prize. I won $14M. Just waiting for the cheque to come through… waiting… waiting…

convert

The scary thing about this thread is that skeetsgb thought there was a chance it might be real enough to examine the text to hunt for clues. 🙂

scaredypants

A million

ONE of them

jees, no imagination these people 🙄

rOcKeTdOg

convert – Member
    The scary thing about this thread is that skeetsgb thought there was a chance it might be real enough to examine the text to hunt for clues.

indeed, but i’ll offer him/her stuff to buy on the classifieds 😉

ononeorange

Well done!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

London Way
    Stafford, VA 22554
    United Kingdom

Dear Confident,

My Name’s are Mr.Collins Clifford, I work in the Euro Lottery. are
    you interested in been a winner of £4,528,000 GBP? I can make it
    happen for you and you will give me just 20% of the winning after
    you must have been made a winner.

Just a brief,you will have to register online and due to my position
    in the company, I will make it happen for you to be a winner of the
    above stated and the winning is sure.

Please respond to this email only when you are Interested

Regards,
    Mr. Collins Clifford.

looks like i’m in line for more than you, RD…

it’s going to take a few days for me to be interested, but i’ll be sure to respond to Mr Collins Clifford’s email when that time comes.

Nonsense
    Free Member

I arrested 3 of these fraudsters after they conned nearly 3 grand out of someone. I can confirm they are not that hard to outwit. Very very satisfying day at work though.

skeetsgb
    Free Member

The scary thing about this thread is that skeetsgb thought there was a chance it might be real enough to examine the text to hunt for clues

seriously lads !!

i was thinking about the poster thinking it was real and giving his bank details to someone over phone/email. ! sry for trying to help 😉

DezB
    Free Member

after they conned nearly 3 grand out of someone

How does anyone fall for it???!

RealMan
    Free Member

sry for trying to help

Hope you’ve learned your lesson 😉

Old people who don’t really understand the internet? Drunk people? Really, really stupid people? (Yes, you can get people that stupid.)

bighendo
    Free Member

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
    FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON, D.C.
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
    601 4th Street NW
    Washington, DC 20535
    Tel: 206-495-9765
    Fax 0872 111 5935
    8/24/2011

Assistant Director in Charge
    James W. McJunkin

Special Agents in Charge

– Philip Selton

– Brenda Heck

– John Edward

BANK OF GHANA TRANSFERRED 10,500,000.00 US DOLLARS TO BANK OF AMERICA IN YOUR FAVOR AS THE BENEFICIARY BY INHERITANCE MEANS.BANK OF GHANA USED WHAT WE CALL “SECRET DIPLOMATIC TRANSIT PAYMENT” S.D.T.P METHOD TO PAY THIS FUND BY WIRE TRANSFER. SECRET DIPLOMATIC PAYMENTS ARE NOT MADE UNLESS THE FUNDS ARE RELATED TO TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.

THE QUESTION I ASK YOU IS THIS, WHY MUST YOUR PAYMENT BE MADE IN A SECRET TRANSFER, IF THE TRANSACTION IS LEGITIMATE, IF YOU ARE NOT A TERRORIST, THEN WHY DID YOU NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT? WHY DID YOU INSTRUCT THEM TO USE A CODED MEANS TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND? FUNDS LIKE THIS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RELATED TO TERRORIST ACTIVITIES/MONEY LAUNDERING, WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO GET INTO TROUBLE AS SOON AS THESE FUNDS ARE CREDITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE INNOCENT, WHICH IS MY PRESUMPTION FOR NOW, BUT YOU NEED TO PROOF THIS TO THE FBI.

F.B.I STOPPED THE TRANSFER OF $15,000,000.00 USD THROUGH A SECRET DIPLOMATIC TRANSIT ACCOUNT (S.D.T.A) THAT WAS USED TO WIRE THIS FUND TO YOU. WE ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY, AS YOUR FUNDS ARE STOPPED AND HELD IN OUR CUSTODY, YOU ARE TO PROVIDE US WITH THE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER (DIST) DOCUMENT THAT ACCOMPANIED YOU’RE FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 3 DAYS.

TO PROOF TO US THAT THE FUNDS YOU ARE RECEIVING FROM GHANA IS TERRORIST/DRUG FREE AND NOT PROCEEDS FROM MONEY LAUNDERING. FAILURE TO PRODUCE THE DIST DOCUMENT, WE SHALL IMPOUND THE TRANSFER AND PROSECUTE YOU FOR CRIMINAL OFFENSE, BUT ON THE CONTRARY YOU’RE FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED TO IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE DIST DOCUMENT. WE HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY BY EMAIL BECAUSE OF TIME AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER HERE ISN’T GOING THROUGH, ACQUIRE THE DIST DOCUMENT AS PROOF THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY,

THE DIST IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE DIST DOCUMENT GUARANTEES YOU OF THE FOLLOWING

60T YOUR CREDIT PAYMENT IS IRREVOCABLE

61H YOU ARE EMPOWERED TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS WITHOUT FURTHER SCRUTINY

62J YOUR BANK CAN EITHER BE IN USA/UK/OUTSIDE OR ANYWHERE YOU ARE HAVING FULL RESIDENCY

REPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH THIS DIST DOCUMENT IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR TRANSFERRED FUNDS WE INTERCEPTED

Robert s. Mueller, iii

Director

Federal bureau of investigation

United States department of justice

Washington, D.C. 20535

cc Canadian police association

cc Asia pacific group on money laundering (apg)

cc international monetary fund (IMF)

cc international organization of securities commissions (iosco)

cc economic financial crime commission (efcc)

maccruiskeen

after they conned nearly 3 grand out of someone

Lots of people are susceptible to that kind of scam, what a lot of spam email is trying to do is identify whether you are of a type that can be drawn in, if you reply to something then you’ll be targetted with scams that play to your specific weaknesses.

freddyg
    Free Member

so does that mean I can’t have my fiver then 😥

10pmix
    Free Member

I actually got one of these through the post the other day. Headed paper etc. Apparently an inheritance of £10.5m from a distant relative in Hong Kong was mine so long as I agreed to split it 50:50 with the solicitor writing the letter.

exposed
    Free Member

I actually got one of these through the post the other day. Headed paper etc. Apparently an inheritance of £10.5m from a distant relative in Hong Kong was mine so long as I agreed to split it 50:50 with the solicitor writing the letter

Firstly, sorry for your loss, but even though you’re grieving and probably don’t need the hassle right now. Don’t agree to a 50:50 split straight away. If they are offering 50:50 it means they will definitely go to 60:40 maybe even 65:35 in your favour.
    Come on man, you need to pull yourself together and don’t let this solicitor get away with taking more off you than he actually deserves.

donsimon
    Free Member

Come on man, you need to pull yourself together and don’t let this solicitor get away with taking more off you than he actually deserves.

Agreed and for an up front fee of 15%, I can do all the negotiating for you.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘wooop! i've won a million pounds!’ is closed to new replies.