Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Womens Full Suspension bike £1.5k to £1.8k
  • el_bandido
    Free Member

My girlfriend is after a new bike to replace her 17″ Spesh Rockhopper, which is starting to wear out a bit. The Rockhopper is a bit too long for her, so she’s interested in Female specific geometry, although some shorter mens full suspension bikes might work. Ideally 120mm suspension and something that’s able to inspire a bit of confidence on downhills without it being too much of a porker on the way back up

Her short list so far is:
    – Trek Lush
    – Scott Spark Contessa
    – Giant Trance x3 (the small size seems short enough)

Any opinions or experience about any of these? Any other options worth shortlisting?

ART

Current, issue 73 tests ‘short arse’ bikes including the Lush I do believe. 🙂

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Rose Verdita Green?

wallop

The fact she is riding a 17″ currently would suggest she isn’t all that short.

I’ve had a go on a Lush, it was nice, but I preferred the Fuel.

doglover
    Free Member

If you can make do with 100mm have previously advertised a Canyon Nerve MR 8.0 that might fit ?

tunstallgirl
    Free Member

Im 5’4″ and ride a small Canyon Nerve AM and i love it, its great up and down hills 😀 But if your only looking at 120mm travel look at the XC bikes, you can get a XC 8 for £1620 with awesome spec 8)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Womens Full Suspension bike £1.5k to £1.8k’ is closed to new replies.