Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • wingnut hydration packs… any good?
  • sohala
    Free Member

as it says 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

yes 🙂 get one

13thfloormonk

Yep, good enough for several days in the hills full of camping gear.

Don't be afraid to mess around with the fit. Mine was comfy but a bit bouncy until I added another chest strap, which made it far more stable, and took some of the load of my shoulders.

br
    Free Member

my riding buddy loves his, and it carries more than a Mule – I have a Mule 😛

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

another yes here! 😛

PJ266
    Free Member

One of the best bits of gear I bought.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I got 3!!!Gave away my dakines.

sheldona
    Free Member

Look so wrong feel so right! Best pack I've ever worn, had a complete Bothy kit for a weekends riding in and you son't feel a thing on your shoulders!

rootes1

It says on Wingnut site – uses 3 litre bladder(for model I was looking at)…… Can this be a camelbak 3 litre or something specific?

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

Yep, I have a camelbak bladder in my Hyper 3 – no problems.

zinger
    Free Member

fantastic packs – I've got a Hyper 3 and it takes a standard camelbak bladder

sheldona
    Free Member

Ive an Enduro pack with a 3lt Camelbak bladder in.

Spud

I'm looking to get the 2.5 after having the 3 for 18months, brilliant bit of kit.

singlespeedstu

* points and laughs at the cock n balls bag wearers* 😉

daveells
    Free Member

Hyper 3 here ,used it for 12 months,and it is comfy ,but the zip is playing up,it has leaked inside and they claim it was waterproof.Out riding and brushed past a tree and the mesh on the side pocket disintergrated.So they ain't all that. 😕

firestarter
    Free Member

as said by sheldon and his pal bryan adams how can it be wrong when it feels so right . I could hear you laughing as soon as i saw this thread stu 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

We're giving away some Wingnuts at SSEC as Propel are kindly sponsoring the event 😉

daveells
    Free Member

Oh and the stupid little plastic bit that holds the straps together broke after a couple of months.Now sporting a zip tie.

rootes1

Yep, I have a camelbak bladder in my Hyper 3 – no problems.

cool ta

odannyboy
    Free Member

dont they make your back feel more sweaty? i always sweat at the base of my back and thats where they sit right? i understand there's more air to your shoulder blade area but i dont sweat much up there?
    or do you just have to grin and bear that bit…

odannyboy
    Free Member

dont they make your back feel more sweaty? i always sweat at the base of my back and thats where they sit right? i understand there's more air to your shoulder blade area but i dont sweat much up there?
    or do you just have to grin and bear that bit…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘wingnut hydration packs… any good?’ is closed to new replies.