Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Wiggle – A first world problem mini rant…
  • anklebiter101
    Free Member

You know how it is. You’ve placed your order on Wiggle. You’re excited. You can’t wait for it to arrive.

So finally yesterday, my order arrives. It’s over £100 worth of stuff.
    You get all giddy like a school boy as you start ripping into the packaging. There is one reason and one reason only that you’re getting so hyped up.

The box is open, you turf out all the inflatable packing pillows only to find….

….no Haribos.

What’s that all about?! 😕

mrblobby
    Free Member

Recession biting hard.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Tough times, we are in all in this together. I feel your pain bro…

Onzadog
    Free Member

I can live without haribo. Taking my money and not delivering in four months and messing me about with broken promises until I just shop elsewhere is a pain though.

They’ll not see anymore of my money.

rocketman
    Free Member

….no Haribos

Surpassed only by the disappointment of opening the box and finding someone else’s order inside, especially when it’s something truly Godawful

*cough* Chain Reaction *cough*

PiknMix
    Free Member

I got haribo in my wiggle order last week.

eta. It was a £10 order 😉

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

no one is perfect

I’ve always found wiggle one of the best to mail order firms to deal with. Fast delivery, good on returns.

Haribo aplenty for me.

molgrips
    Free Member

I once ordered XT brake levers from CRC. I got brake levers with integrated shifters, costing some 3x more. I sent them back…

muzzle
    Free Member

A mate of mine ordered some wheels from Wiggle, they sent him the wrong ones. Twice. I’d never used them and decided after that I’d be wise to avoid them, until a couple of weeks ago when I ordered a brake cable. They sent me a gear cable.

fasthaggis

I’ve always found wiggle one of the best to mail order firms to deal with. Fast delivery, good on returns.

Haribo aplenty for me.

Same here,I have bought and returned a few things from them in the last few weeks. All good .

I is liking the Wiggle lots 🙂

househusband

It isn’t a first world problem; I think it’s something far more personal against you. 8)

Two order with Wiggle over the last couple of weeks; a new rear mech and then some inner tubes and chain lube. Both arrived promptly – and with Haribo sweets, which went in the bin…

beckykirk43
    Free Member

I had a similar disappointment a couple of weeks ago. I was more excited about getting the Haribo than the shorts I’d ordered…but there were none 🙁

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I think last time I ordered from wiggle the size of the haribos meant I had to go and collect the parcel instead of it going through the door. It’s a double edged sword.

franksinatra

Both arrived promptly – and with Haribo sweets, which went in the bin…

Noooooooooooooo….

You are a sick a twisted person

anklebiter101
    Free Member

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big fan of Wiggle, I use them more than any other online retailer and my orders have always been pretty swift and accurate.
    But for an order over £100 I just thought they would chuck in a little bag of Starmix. That’s all.

Especially as my previous order was for 2 brake pad retaining pins and that had Haribos in…

molgrips
    Free Member

I think it was Wiggle that sent me a 2.1 tyre instead of a 2.3. So I returned it, and got another 2.1. Odd, I thought, and checked the box, the box said 2.3. I called them and explained, whilst on the phone he went over and checked, and the whole batch was 2.1s in 2.3 boxes.

Can’t really blame them for that 🙂

fathomer

You managed to call them, on a phone?

unklehomered
    Free Member

yup, Spent 130 last week.

No Haribos.

Northwind

Just spent £175 with Superstar. Tangfastics 🙁

gohan
    Free Member

Come in my shop and ill make you tea, give you biscuits and fit the bits you buy from me, while you wait…….

Or you can have haribo……

molgrips
    Free Member

Do you want to fix the stripped rack mount bosses on my Dew?

anklebiter101
    Free Member

@gohan
    Where abouts is your shop?
    If my lbs offered me tea and biscuits I would certainly use them more than I currently do!

soundninjauk

Tangfastics

That’s the best kind! I’ve never had any sweets in any of my orders from CRC 🙁

gohan
    Free Member

@molgrips, how stripped?
    @anklebiter, Taunton

molgrips
    Free Member

They were done up as usual, but due to the compact frame I had to extend the arms that go to the seatstays a long way, and this makes the rack somewhat wobbly. So it wobbled and wobbled, and those little m4 bolts couldn’t take any more… worked loose I think and then just generally messed up the threads.

Have not yet found a solution to the problem of the rack and compact geometry though.

_tom_
    Free Member

This is why I continue to use superstar – tangfastics every order without fail 😀

buck53

Tangfastics
    That’s the best kind!

Incorrect. Tropifruiti FTW.

jonyb
    Free Member

just received my £3.64 order from wiggle and i got a free packet of haribo’s. yum.
    arrived through the letterbox as well!! no oversized box to be picked up later at sorting office.

nice one wiggle.

yunki
    Free Member

Hmmm.. I think this must be a personal issue.. I bought a tube from wiggle t’other day and got send this lot.. 😯

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle – A first world problem mini rant…’ is closed to new replies.