Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Wide fit cycling shoes
  • cycle-to-work
    Free Member

Wondering if anyone had any advice for shoes brands with a slightly wider fit?last couple of pairs have been Pearl Izumi but the last pair i got are too tight in the same size 46. just about ok with thin socks in summer but cut off circulation with anything warmer, the original pair are about to die and looking to replace.

Many thanks

poppa
    Free Member

Speialized were very good for me – for once my toes actually go to the end of the shoe!

Coleman
    Free Member

Sidi do a 'Mega' wide fitting on some of their shoes

mtbfix

Both of the above. I had Spec.s and found them very comfy but they fell apart after a couple of seasons. My Sidi Megas are lasting well 3 years in. The icing on the cake was fitting the insoles of the Spec shoes into the Sidis. Perfect shoe.

DezB
    Free Member

I have wide feet and find Northwave a really good fit

myheadsashed

Lake do a wide fitting.

bigsi
    Free Member

+1 for Lake, they crop up cheap on Wiggle plus come in some vivid colour schemes, which is nice !

Surfr
    Free Member

I've got flat wide feet and shimano 46 fit me absolutely perfectly in both Mtb and road varieties.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

I've used both Specialized and Shimanos with comfort. The newer Shimano shoes seem to come up a little short though so you may want to go up 1 euro size. Look for the shoes with the nice round ends i think!

clubber
    Free Member

Specialized and some shimanos – currently m086

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wide fit cycling shoes’ is closed to new replies.