Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wide alloy bars cheap, where from?
  • downshift

Hi, I need to get some 780mm or wider risers. They’re for a fat bike, so weight weenie priorities do not apply, and just after Christmas belt-tightening is the order of the day. PX have got the El Guapo Saloon riser at £21, plus £4 postage. Has anyone got any cheaper/better alternatives? Cheers all.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve a pair of El-Guapo’s if you want them for £15?

Came off a new on-one, so used, but only for a ride or two. 800mm wide, but pretty sure they’re flat or very minimal rise if any.

downshift

It’s got some flat bars on at present; tried it today with some risers which was better, but they’re a bit on the narrow side. The downside of not having bought a bike for some years…

I’m looking for 20-25mm of rise I think, if the on-ones have that much then i could well be interested thanks.

poah
    Free Member
    welshfarmer

Anywhere near Abergavenny? I have a spare set of FUNN riser 785mm same as in that link above. Hardly worth posting them though as it will cost very near as much as the bars from CRC with free P&P

superjohn71
    Free Member

I take it you’ve tried eBay? I just picked up a 780mm set of race face risers on there on a buy it now for £20; in as new condition, complete with box.

core

I’ve just sorted some second hand bars through a mate for my next build (4x/dj) but they’re bright yellow, I’d have had second dibs on yours if I’d have seen this first Mark……

Balls. Though it is a dirt cheap bash about bike, so no biggie I suppose.

downshift

Abergavenny a bit of a hike I’m afraid, but thanks for the offer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wide alloy bars cheap, where from?’ is closed to new replies.