Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • why is there so many serps at greno….
  • pussywillow
    Free Member

And none in wharney?…, where the downhills are actually downhill! I mean don’t get me wrong, I do like greno for some nice swoopy flowy riding and there’s some nice little jumps so greno is good for a bit of xc riding, but there’s some proper downhill across the road.

So I’m sure there is plenty of surps on here, why only greno? Seriously interested,
    is it because your 29″ wheels can’t cope with terrain aross at wharney? or perhaps your neck braces don’t give enough movement for you to see what’s around the steep techie corners? Maybe you don’t have enough travel with your 10″ forks at wharney? I don’t know, maybe you’ve traveled a long way and hadn’t heard about the better riding across the road? if this is the case I hope that this thread might even help you realise the downhills aren’t at greno.

Pussy.

rOcKeTdOg

it’s probably too small for 29″ wheels, they smooth the trails out so have to be massive to be noticed, as for 650b, well they make the trail come alive so maybe try that size and get some real terrain rather than the flat stuff you need to make your 26″ wheels look worth having?

clanton
    Free Member

Can anyone translate what these two are on about?

wwaswas

I think this is a reprise of his similar troll about Morzine a week or two back.

rOcKeTdOg

😆

Gary_M
    Free Member

You get seriously stressed about what other people are doing, don’t you?

fenred
    Free Member

Can anyone translate what these two are on about?

Posted 1 minute ago #Report

Basically pussy is a trolling bellend and RD made a v good attempt at slapping him down whilst making reference to another trolling bellend on another thread….Geddit?

fathomer

Before anyone else gets it in!

rOcKeTdOg

*bows* recognition at last

franki
    Free Member

Would anyone care to tell me what a serp / surp is???

clanton
    Free Member

Ah I see. So my response should have been something like “Its cause I got reel skillz like innit.”?

godzilla
    Free Member

meh

officialtob
    Free Member

Would anyone care to tell me what a serp / surp is???

+1

warton
    Free Member

my god. I have no idea what he’s on about. None.

ahwiles
    Free Member

in pussywillow troll-speak, a ‘serp/surp’ is someone who enjoys the ‘serpentine’ trail at chatel…

the reason why so many people enjoy the serpentine trail/the ‘downhills’ at Grenoside, is that they’re long and easy and fun.

at Chatel, the longer trails mean less queuing time, and more riding time.

at Grenoside, the easy short walk back up the ‘hill’ means you can do loads of runs in a day.

Gary_M
    Free Member

my god. I have no idea what he’s on about. None.

Neither do I, the only thing I can gather from the babble is that he’s annoyed about other people doing different things to him.

When do the schools go back?

Rorschach
    Free Member

I am a rider from Bradford, I love my riding as hard and technical as pos, can’t do with all the gimmick shite and middle class fstuck up fol

‘The council for the prosecution rests m’lud.’

khani
    Free Member

This is why smartphones in schools should be banned…

wwaswas

I do like the fact that about 80% of the posts on a pussywillow thread are discussing the fact that it’s a troll, 10% asking what the hell he’s talking about and 10% taking it all at face value and answering the question.

Rosss
    Free Member

Have you really got nothing better to do on a monday morning?

Rorschach
    Free Member

I like the fact that 99.9% of her posts are complete bollix.

Euro
    Free Member

Boys talk bollix, girls talk labia.

I don’t know any of the places she’s on about or what a serp is.

pussywillow
    Free Member

I bet most of you girls are serps aren’t you? 😆
    Any way I gotta go now, school out.

Pussy.

Gary_M
    Free Member

No, I’m from the UK.

Any way I gotta go now, school out.

Makes as much sense as the first post.

Blower
    Free Member

i see i see

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘why is there so many serps at greno….’ is closed to new replies.