• This topic has 53 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by boobs.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Shit parents do that they wouldn't do at home….
  • alpin
    Free Member

Got on the train and there is some kid of about 3 jumping up and down on the seat. Mum then puts kids on her lap and offers me the seat despite the fact that it is covered in crap.
    Eejits!

trailwagger
    Free Member

2/10

jekkyl

Take the seat but shoot her a disapproving glance every time one of the kids makes a noise.

akira

Take the seat but complain on an online forum, that’ll teach her for her not unreasonable behaviour. Later on think about some of the withering glances you could have given her and smile wryly to yourself.

Pook

Ask her if there’s anything you do to help. Juggling 3 kids and a train ride she’s probably at her wits end and the kindness of a stranger would go a long way to building a moderately more tolerant and friendly community.

thegreatape
    Free Member

She’s probably stoned as well.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Was she fit? 😆
    As in a Yummy Mummy?

aracer
    Free Member

Strange thread title – I guess she doesn’t have a train at home and probably doesn’t get strangers walking into her house wanting to sit down though.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Train?

Audi in the garage, I assume.

akira

Although to be fair letting the kid crap on the seat is a bit much, I make them poo out the doors at stations but I’m a good parent.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Mum then puts kids on her lap and offers me the seat despite the fact that it is covered in crap.

Why did the kid have crap all over its shoes?

gobuchul
    Free Member

DO you really want to think about what is actually contained with the upholstery of a typical train seat? The kids shoes were probably cleaner.

matt_outandabout

Maybe she lets kids jump on sofa at home?

neilwheel
    Free Member

How do you know she behaves differently at home?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Why did the kid have crap all over its shoes?

Because of the shit that his parents did that they wouldn’t do at home?

P-Jay
    Free Member

Are kids the last group to be routinely treated as Sub-Human these days?

The general public seem more tolerant to other people’s pets than they do young humans.

martinhutch

Are kids the last group to be routinely treated as Sub-Human these days?

I think you’ll find that’s cyclists.

jekkyl

You would think the Op would be more relaxed in general.

P-Jay
    Free Member

jekkyl – Member
    You would think the Op would be more relaxed in general.

He’s given up hasn’t he?

Probably got the shakes and a bit of a ‘cold’, enough to make anyone cranky.

funkmasterp

I always let my son jump up and down on the seats on our train at home.

jimjam
    Free Member

I do almost all my shits at home.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I do almost all my shits at home.

What! Unless you work from home, that earns you nothing.

brassneck

The general public seem more tolerant to other people’s pets than they do young humans.

Dogs are certainly more tolerated / indulged than boys – have both, have seen it in action.

ahwiles
    Free Member

Oh go on then.

Parents who let their kids stand in supermarket trolleys…

gobuchul
    Free Member

Parents who let their kids stand in supermarket trolleys…

Why does that bother you?

Pook

Are having fun.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

can someone define the “crap” that was on the seat…..a few crisps or a hefty jobbie? asking for my mum

funkmasterp

My kid stands in supermarket trollies. Do I sense jealousy? I love going out in public with my son. I get to do all the shit I can’t do when not in the company of a three year old. Chase pigeons, jump on shadows / in puddles and generally act like an idiot.

Middleagedgrumpybastardstrackworld for some of you. No wonder that chap from Sick bikes doesn’t want to deal with us 😉

ahwiles
    Free Member

gobuchul – Member

Why does that bother you?

Because I put food in supermarket trolleys.

My give-a-tossometer registers 3/10.

Pook

People also put soap and disinfectant in supermarket trollies. And they spend 50% of their lives outdoors

wiggles
    Free Member

Trolleys live outside they aren’t exactly sterile?

Flaperon

I see your shoes on seats and raise you the parent who’s brought their screaming six-year-old into the quiet carriage.

There are eleven bloody carriages on this thing, none are full.

ahwiles
    Free Member

You guys are no fun.

spekkie
    Free Member

School girl error by the mum. She should have let the kid continue to entertain itself jumping on the seat while she texted her mates about Eastenders.

binners

The poor kid might well be dealing with serious issues.

Has anyone ever bought him a power kite or a ceramic poppy?

gobuchul
    Free Member

Wow.

Are you one of these that buys the cleaners ” with extra germ killa stuff in” and “anti-bacterial” soap, well, just because you never know?

funkmasterp

[/quote]I see your shoes on seats and raise you the parent who’s brought their screaming six-year-old into the quiet carriage.

Genuine question, what is a quiet carriage? Sounds rather quaint and Victorian.

Whoa! Reverse quote madness

nealglover
    Free Member

I love going out in public with my son. I get to do all the shit I can’t do when not in the company of a three year old. Chase pigeons, jump on shadows / in puddles and generally act like an idiot.

It’s awesome isn’t it ! 😆

Me and the boy like barking at dogs, making automatic doors open but not going through them (repeatedly)
    Waving at buses/lorries/ambulances/fire engines.

And jumping up and down on train seats obviously.

Everything is awesome when you are 3. And it should be too.

philjunior
    Free Member

As long as the 6 year old isn’t on the phone, quiet carriage is a perfectly rule abiding place.

Am I right in summarising that my kids can shit in the shopping trolley as long as some clean freak doesn’t see then and want to sit in it afterwards?

CountZero

So do I, in large carrier bags, which then go in the boot of the car, which has had bikes and boots chucked in it and God knows where those have been!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Shit parents do that they wouldn't do at home….’ is closed to new replies.