Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • why are everyone slow?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Somone asks a question

A pretty frigging stupid question though, wasn’t it?

We all share the trails, they belong to everyone. Get over yourself. You don’t want to have to stop on descents, they don’t want to be hassled by some kid. The sooner you learn to relax the better life will be.

slowrider
    Free Member

Lol really? We will have to agree to disagree. Folks, if you see a kid in full pyjamas and dh lid around ladybower please don’t indulge him he is a danger to himself and others. As I said before, prick.

Sambob, possibly. My kid is having an op so I’ll have to see how he goes

sambob
    Free Member

Okay, let me know if you’re free, i’m around all week.

thejesmonddingo

On a strict point of grammar,I think the OP meant YU ALL SLOW?

bigyinn
    Free Member

In one of the old westerns, theres a quote that stands out for me. “There’s always a faster gun”. Bear that in mind next time you pick a race.
    In fact come over to my patch and I’ll give you a race.

fastboy
    Free Member

Slowrider you are a dad and you are calling me that? Do tou talk to your kids like that so why is it ok to do it to me?
    I now Steve peat or gee athertons cold beat me I’m not stupid I just think a lot of people out on bikes should not bother if they are never going to get fast.

i will show picks of my shock when I get it back I have sent it I to adesign competition. It’s the same colours as acanecreek but with 2 more dials for mid stroke adjustment nmy stem is made from acrylic and is the lightest I can find. It’s 86g but it is direct mont so thats easier

sambob
    Free Member

So you just copied the cane creek air shock?

stumpy01

Stem made from acrylic…

Now I know you are taking the mick.

Not sure I could think of a worse material…oh no, I can; cheese.

winterfold
    Free Member

I give an extra mark for the ‘invented my own shock’ stuff.

Keep going fastboy – what are your tips for tight switchbacky downhill? Should I lock up my rear wheel and carve the bike down? Us old mincers need help so we dont hold youngsters up.

bikerbruce
    Free Member

no offence fast boy but your slow compared to me,you copied the cane creek shock,you break the countryside code…..oh hope you had fun at lazer quest though
    bruce

thejesmonddingo

U.R.Baboon

fastboy
    Free Member

No that is a coil shock and uses shim stacks mine is air and uses spring loaded traps. I dont want to sat to much as it is not patended yet.

All the race offers I’m 14 how do I get to you? Come to me and I’ll show you I can ride. I have beat dave wardle Chris akrig and Josh bricland before

bikerbruce
    Free Member

say* askrigg* bryceland*….. mate if your so good why arent you winning nps.

foxyrider
    Free Member

LOL – this is funny 😆

slowrider
    Free Member

fastboy – Troll
    Slowrider you are a dad and you are calling me that? Do tou talk to your kids like that so why is it ok to do it to me?

Fair point kid I apologise. You really do need to check yourself though.

rOcKeTdOg

I think he hasn’t discovered girls yet, suspect fast is the last thing he’ll want to be then

sambob
    Free Member

Cane Creek make an air shock, but it’s rubbish. Show us the results containing you beating Josh Bryceland.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’m not a dad….eventually when/if you reach puberty and gain an ounce of perspective you will look back on this “episode” and say “goddamn… I was a prick” to yourself…..or you’ll be winning world cups.Now I’m not much of a gambler but I’d be thinking the former,and in case you are I’d pay more attention in english class. Lest you end up asking “would you like fries with that sir?”.

fasthaggis

If only mummy troll had struggled a bit more. 🙂

fastboy
    Free Member

I havnt raced in a proper race yet as my parents wont take me. I hope to this summer though they don’t want me to get hurt lol sad I beat them when I met them riding

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Poor troll, no mention of gear ratios or wheel size, may work better on bikeradar

fastboy
    Free Member

sambob you are really slow i saw you on a video

sambob
    Free Member

You didn’t beat them. Perhaps stick to laserquest.

themanfromdelmonte
    Free Member

I guess we should all BTFU

slowrider
    Free Member

I am fastboys alter ego and I claim my £5.

The mods blocked my fastboy account for about 8000 years due to being a troll so the show is over. Thanks and goodnight xx

Sam, podge, no offence 😛

sambob
    Free Member

I don’t recall saying i was fast at any point in this thread?

Junkyard
    Free Member

i types likes yous We rides slow because we now we be old and break and no mendy well. we also have to make pennies to pays mega bucks in taxis to edukate you proper well. we pleased with big results and now you be innit like sound fast rad sick power monkey skidtastic harcore proper GCSE taking jenius.

sambob
    Free Member

I forgive you Slowrider. Is it actually you or am i just getting really confused?

bruneep

Ha ha ha this has brightened up a pretty shite day well done.

slowrider
    Free Member

You are banned from this forum for 81151 years1 months from now.
    You were banned because:

Multiple accounts are against the forum rules. Especially when they’re trolling and holding discussions with their other accounts.

Back to Singletrack Forum.

It’s really me Sam 😆

sambob
    Free Member

So podge was in on it? You’re brighter than you look 😉

bikerbruce
    Free Member

slow rider needs to head to the pub…

slowrider
    Free Member

No such luck bruce, kiddy duty!

Ourkidsam rumbled me via email so podge joined in

Bunnyhop

I think he hasn’t discovered girls yet, suspect fast is the last thing he’ll want to be then

😆

Tom – that’s genius ^^

MentalMickey
    Free Member

I feel terrible that I might be holding someone up on the downs, I am a wuss actually so that’s quite possible, different story on the ups though. 😈

The back of my helmet must be a tedious sight for these super gnarly sick warriors and I’m just positively stoked to watch them in awe. 😉

So, I feel that we, ‘the not worthy club’, have a responsibility to dig deep and all club in to buy land for these super fast slick riders. They should clearly not have to share trails with slow riders like me and all the other trail losers, it is our duty to provide these people with private trails on their own.

I’ve managed to locate some mountain land for sale on ebay…
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mountain-Land-sale-near-Dragan-Lake-Cluj-Romania-/280647560984?pt=UK_HG_Property_RL&hash=item4157e5ef18#ht_500wt_1156

Who’s in? 😉

slowrider
    Free Member

Lol bunnyhop, some surprisingly accurate character assassinations. I’m wounded!

slowrider
    Free Member

GRF, brilliant!!

Your advice is second only to your perceptiveness

jonnyrobertson

Class, I enjoyed reading that! 😀 Slowrider, I salute you!

Bunnyhop

Bunnyhop – Member

In later life fastboy, you’ll realise it’s not always a good thing to be fast at everything

Hey boys! You’re all a bit slow, I mentioned it first 🙂

slowrider
    Free Member

Lol, did everyone miss my edit where I got my personas confused and posted fastboy talk whilst logged in as slowrider? Thought I’d stuffed it then…

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘why are everyone slow?’ is closed to new replies.