Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Who's (also) the daddy?
  • GrahamS

Me too! (congrats piemann)

Meet Baby Annabelle:

Born on Saturday morning at 1:30am, just 5lbs13.

Gave us quite a fright: delivery turned from long gentle induction to emergency C-Section at a terrifying speed.

But all good now and MrsGrahamS and baby are doing well.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Drac

Congrats to you both and pieman family.

Burts
    Free Member

Big congrats!

Mrs Burts is 41 weeks pregnant today. If nothing happens in the next 48hrs, induction starts on Monday.

Rich_s

Congrats!
    4 weeks to go here…

badnewz
    Free Member

Congrats Graham, great to hear it all went well in the end!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Congratulations, I bet you find yourself just looking at her for hours at a time!

My son Reuben is 3 weeks old today !

Enjoy the nights sleep you get whilst your wife and daughter are in hospital, beleive me nothing will prepare you for the first week at home, hours will pass in seconds, and you can kiss goodbye to sleep like you knew it. But it is amazing!

Drac

Don't listen the scaremongering on sleep, it's not that bad well wasn't for our 2.

tommytowtruck

Congratulations! 3 weeks on and our little daughter seems to be sleeping much better than she was, although I guess they are all different. Enjoy!

langy
    Free Member

Congratulations!

Grace will be one week old tomorrow…

So far, no dramas with the sleep thing; but I think if you accept it'll potentially be like that, then you can get over it and back to sleep quick smart; freaking out and waking up in a rude shock everytime they stir makes it much harder to get any sleep at all.

We too had the induction that ended in 'emergency' (they should change this to 'unscheduled' – would be a far more realistic term for a lot of the time…) C-section, but ultimately everyone was all good.

Tomorrow will be the first time I've ridden a bike in 10 days and not MTB in 3 weeks ("just in case labour starts!"), but it is very, very worth it – you will have a few sit and stare moments for sure.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Congrats GrahamS – all the best for the coming months. Hoping for a speedy recovery for Missus G 🙂

pitduck
    Free Member

😀

Bunnyhop

Oh very cute. Nice name too.
    Another one born on my birthday ( see piemanns thread).

Congratulations, good that everything turned out well in the end. I'm sure she'll soon put some weight on.

yetidave
    Free Member

second one seven weeks old, i think, starting to lose track somewhat as the days merge together to weeks…..loving it mostly!

congrats to all!!

GrahamS

Thanks all. Visited them both in the hospital twice today. It's fair to say I'm completely smitten with my little baby. 😀

Mrs Burts is 41 weeks pregnant today. If nothing happens in the next 48hrs, induction starts on Monday.

Blimey! MrsGrahamS was at 37+2. Good luck Burts!

4 weeks to go here…

And good luck to you too Rich_s.

Grace will be one week old tomorrow…

Congrats to you too then langy.

'emergency' (they should change this to 'unscheduled' – would be a far more realistic term for a lot of the time…) C-section

Well.. it'll be a while before I forget the sickening feeling of utter helplessness as we watched our unborn baby's heartbeat drop through the floor. If it wasn't for the frankly amazing team at Wansbeck Hospital I'd have been posting a very very different thread! 😕

langy
    Free Member

Well.. it'll be a while before I forget the sickening feeling of utter helplessness as we watched our unborn baby's heartbeat drop through the floor. If it wasn't for the frankly amazing team at Wansbeck Hospital I'd have been posting a very very different thread!

Yeah, we had that happen too; it came back up, but they felt that the time it had been at that point in the labour and that starting to happen, they wanted to be sure and went to the C option.

mrsflash
    Free Member

congrats!! Still got aaages to go here. Impatient already, got knows what we'll be like come august!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Delighted for you both enjoy your time together….now run it past me again what were the odds of the second being a boy ? 😉

tinker-belle
    Free Member

Congratulations to all 3 of you.

Little sam is now 5 months old and although our lives have been turned upside down since her arrival, she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Who's (also) the daddy?’ is closed to new replies.