Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • who is scariest singer ever
  • TheDoog
    Free Member

Saw Rollins chin a bloke who got on stage with him in Leeds once. Classic.

Northwind

Someone jumped on stage during one of Hank's spoken word shows, he just looked at the guy and said calmly "Leave, right now". The guy did the only sensible thing under the circumstances. :mrgreen:

benji_allen
    Free Member

The singer out of the Dwarves was prone to bouts of violence I think. Sure I saw him kick someone in the face on stage.

TheDoog
    Free Member

xherbivorex
    Free Member

couple of the chaps in lostprophets used to be in a (pretty bad) hardcore band called public disturbance and their singer stu was pretty tough. a band called length of time (bad belgian toughguy metalcore) played once and the bass player was deliberately hitting people in the crowd with his guitar. until stu got up on stage and knocked him out cold with one punch in the middle of one of their songs…

Northwind

Course, Mike Patton's urinary habits were quite alarming for a while…

zaskar
    Free Member

Especially if you're 5 yrs old.

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

I find watching Katie Jane Garside of Queen Adreena scary/disturbing to watch.
    Its almost like watch someone have a breakdown on stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqERBkwBSsY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCz-i0FIvOA&feature=related

samuri
    Free Member

I've looked at all the suggestions here and quite frankly, GG Allin scares the crap (sic) out of me. All the others are 6 year old girls compared to him.

He had a crap and then ate his own poo on stage! Come on, can any of the other offerings even come close to that? Thought not.

Northwind

I dunno, she always seemed like she was trying a bit too hard. Like, she used to take a chair with her on tour, which she'd spontaneously bring out of tour and then use as a platform for freaking out upon… Every gig, for about 2 years. That's a bit too obvious I reckon 😉

tazzymtb

katie jane was lovely went to see daisy chainsaw lots and she was always really sound with the fans.

GG allin- eating your own poo doesn't make you scary. Hamsters do it and they're not terrifying 😀

forlornhope
    Free Member

didnt gg allin top himself on stage?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

didnt gg allin top himself on stage?

no. he claimed he was going to do this a few times, but never went through with it.

he died of a heroin overdose a few hours after his final gig, in an apartment opposite the venue he'd played at. apparently there were other people there with him all night and they didn't realise he was dead until the morning. people were posing for photos with dead gg, not even aware he was dead.

RustySpanner

Buddy Holly, Jimi Hendix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Little Denny Upham – we've lost them all. This git endures. Terrifying.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘who is scariest singer ever’ is closed to new replies.