Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • White framed bike with white rims?
  • sparkyrhino

Any opinion on the both together, also any pics,

spacecadett
    Free Member

I think it works…

uselesshippy
    Free Member

My mates tracer looks pretty good, white rims with small red graphics.

seavers
    Free Member

I’m thinking of doing the same….seeing some pic’s would be great especially if anyone has put white rims on their white filing cabinet.

From what I have seen white rims look good…with a bit of another thrown in just to mix it up a bit.

Hadge
    Free Member

We had an Ibis Mojo HD built up in white with white rims and it looked awful, well and truly awful – but the customer liked it so hey ho there you go.

creamegg
    Free Member

I nearly had my five in white frame with white rims. I like it but ended up with chrome frame white rims.

I’m thinking of doing the same….seeing some pic’s would be great especially if anyone has put white rims on their white filing cabinet.

Have a look at orange facebook page theres a white five with whote rims in there somewhere

deluded
    Free Member

And my all black Hustler will be joining it shortly 😀

robhughes
    Free Member

😀

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Absolutely :mrgreen:

mikehopkins
    Free Member

That Cove Handjob is super nice, very nice choice. : )

I’m thinking about also building a wheel with white rims…this thread has just made me wanna do it more : )

billysugger
    Free Member

Saw a guy at Gisburn on a white Blood, white wheels and get this…..white tyres.

IMO if you’re going to have that much show you’ve got to have a fair amount of go.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Finish it off with white tyres and a white saddle. 😀

dannyh
    Free Member

billysugger

I agree, you’ve got to be able to walk the walk if you talk the talk.

Always fun to pick off flashy full-sussers on the trusty old hardtail in the Peaks!

maxtorque

Too much white for me when everythings white. So i compromised:

(the hubs are white…….)

😉

edoverheels
    Free Member

P1000790 by eddie.jenkinson, on Flickr

seavers
    Free Member

Ooooo….maxtorque that does look nice! Looks like an expensive wheelset, which one is it?

sparkyrhino

Great pics all ,i have made up my mind,going for the white rims,green hubs ,will be fitted to my sunn hardtail ,which is white with green graphics. 😯

seavers
    Free Member

billysugger

I agree, you’ve got to be able to walk the walk if you talk the talk.

Always fun to pick off flashy full-sussers on the trusty old hardtail in the Peaks!

Totally agree with this but have seen a some wheels for sale on here that have white rims that seem decent at a reasonable price….Anyway it’s not like some one on a HT will come up to me and tell me how crap I am considering I am on a full sus with matching rims…..could happen but unlikely!

organic355
    Free Member
    honourablegeorge

Another Lapierre….I always hated white rims, but I like these.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

billysugger – Member

Saw a guy at Gisburn on a white Blood, white wheels and get this…..white tyres.

IMO if you’re going to have that much show you’ve got to have a fair amount of go.

heads off to cancel an order for a pair of white Schwalbe Rocket Rons 🙁

samuri
    Free Member

Only THE MOST AWESOME COLOUR EVER!!!!

pompino 1 by Jon Wyatt, on Flickr

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘White framed bike with white rims?’ is closed to new replies.