Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Which riding glasses with Troy Lee A1 helmet?
  • Krooges
    Free Member

Just bought a new helmet – Troy Lee A1 2014. Fits great, looks great, aarrrgggghhhhh it sits lower on my face and my riding glasses don’t fit anymore!

Anyone else have this problem?

Anyone have a combo that works?

I realise head shape will have an influence, and I may be able to help the situation by changing the helmet strap tensions (and therefore the position on my head) but it’s comfy where it is. I thought I’d come here 1st.

dudeofdoom

I thought they had something special so you could adjust the helmet for glasses/goggle fit ?

ads678

I just bought some of those oakley flak jackets from the psa the other day and they seemed to fit ok this morning. Haven’t tried any of my other glasses yet though.
    But yeah the bumf I got with my A1 did say something about adjusting to suit different glasses.

GolfChick
    Free Member

have a pair of endura hydrophobic jobbies, fit fine and they have fairly thick arms on them, cant see any issue with any others not fitting equally as well.

wallop

Bloc. £35. Bosh.

davosaurusrex

I find my Oakley knock-offs with straight arms have to be put on carefully to avoid the bits behind the ears getting snagged. No problem with safety glasses nicked from work which drop down behind the ears

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

My specialized berms work.

Krooges
    Free Member

Thanks all. The arms behind the ears are ok, I have managed to bend them down. It’s mainly at the front is the issue. The helmet pushed down on the top of the glasses and puts pressure on the nose. I’ll pull out the paperwork and have a shufty.

dudeofdoom

Hope it does cos I’ve just bit the bullet an got the sparkly one an being speccy git means I can’t swop out easy.

timc
    Free Member

Mine still fit but rattle against the helmet 🙂

kristoff
    Free Member

No problem with Oakley jawbones/racing jackets.

Krooges
    Free Member

I read the instructions, and lo and behold I have now found a good solution just by adjusting the position of the rear adjustment thingy.

Thanks for your comments all. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Which riding glasses with Troy Lee A1 helmet?’ is closed to new replies.