Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Which is the best company for printing larger photo's
  • jj55

I'm going to print some of my photos & frame them, which company would you recommend for larger prints?

Gracia! 🙂

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

staples?

windydave13
    Free Member

Dependind on what size you're wanting i've just had an 18"x12" done at costco for £1.99 yes £1.99. Quality is spot on and better than a lot of other we based companies i've used in the past. Also did it via the internet and it was ready to collect within 30mins.
    Sadly they can't do a height bigger than 12" due to their printing setup limitations.

For £1.99 though you can't go wrong. Hope it helps

MrSmith
    Free Member

the printspace, Kingsland road, that London.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Peak Imaging is my usual first choice.

jj55

Thanks for the suggestions

jj55

anymore recommendations??

gator
    Free Member

I've used posterjack.tv – happy with results / prices

Talkemada
    Free Member

If you want to hang it anywhere that will get any natural light coming in, then bear in mind some cheaper prints may fade quite quickly. What you need is something like pigment or dye-sublimation prints for longevity. This technology may only be available at 'proper' photo printing places, and may cost a fair bit.

jj55

so where would you recommend?

pacemaker
    Free Member

+1 for Costco, i use them for printing most of my photos for my customers.

Only problem is finding frames for 18×12", i have had to get 20×16 frames and use a mount.

Militant_biker

I've been very happy when I've used http://www.loxleycolour.com/. Good prices, got good reviews in camera mag, quick turnaround, and lots and lots of size options.

tomzo
    Free Member

Theprintspace recommend aswell!

Supertackysteve
    Free Member

try 'one vision imaging' used to be called colab in the olden 35mm days. top class pics and service, not cheapest – but then when did colnago make a bike for £70 !
    Just had some 20"x16" prints done and they're faultless and only 3 days from order to delivery.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Which is the best company for printing larger photo's’ is closed to new replies.