Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Where you been today then?
  • philfive
    Free Member

Farmer Johns

markbullen
    Free Member

Purbecks for 25 miles, beautiful weather helped on the climbs

loddrik
    Free Member

Out with the wife on that high alpine pass that is the Wirral Way!! She’s a cycling novice so it’s about as mountainous as she’ll get.

nedrapier

40 miles of Herts roads and bridleways with the wife. Couple of stops for halves of cider and cheese sandwiches along the way and a pint of Pale Ale before the train back at the Lytton Arms. Jolly lovely.

lerk
    Free Member

Innerleithen on the second day of a week up Scotlandshire, off up to glenlivet tomorrow!

ads678

Did the Borrowdale bash today with a couple of mates, cracking ride, cracking day.

vickypea
    Free Member

A couple of hours MTB in the Marple/Mellor/Rowarth area then home to watch Paris-Roubaix

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Couple of laps of Llandegla this morning 1st thing today. Just to get some reasonable paced xc miles in before the Midland series starts :S

steezysix
    Free Member

First big ride of the year, 138km from London towards Bristol, testing my touring set up. Slow going with a constant headwind, but a beautiful day for it. In my tent now eating ipuprofen in order to be ready for the 2nd part tomorrow!

shindiggy
    Free Member

Went on my First proper bike ride with the Daughter (aged 5) with the youngest (aged 2) in the trailer. She managed to ride 4 miles in all, then a picnic in the park.

It was grand.

postierich
    Free Member

Bivvyed out @ Kentmere then a 91km ride around Kentmere Valleys finest trails:-)

GolfChick
    Free Member

Usual wyre forest, saving our dosh for next week to get somewhere more interesting. Weather was decent and trails dry so took the camera as well.

Northwind

Glentress for the alpine demo day- 5 times up the hill, five times back down falla brae, and an occasional diversion back up to do extra bits.

Garry_Lager

Out around the Stockport banlieue – bright and breezy. Saw some Basho in Brinnington:

samuri
    Free Member

Rather a lumpy 72 miles today around Rivington, Ramsbottom, Darwen and Bury.
    Got shown how to climb by a master, tore my legs off and made it look easy.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

In that there London… Doing the Marathon… 3:42… not bad considering l only found out l was doing it on thrusday

stumpyjon

Shortish road ride yesterday, 21 miles with 2500ft of ascent, headwind all the way up the big hill 400ft to 1300ft in one climb, made a better job of it than I have in a long time so happy with that. Today trail building at Gisburn , so close to finishing the section we’ve been working on since last summer.

br
    Free Member

Around Yair Forest this morning, only 16 miles but 3100ft of climbing.

And first time on a newly built singletrack descent – over 1/2 mile and 500ft descent – top fun.

RobHilton
    Free Member

HONC then FoD

godzilla
    Free Member

Half of the Borrodale bash, had a dual mechanical just after the pass climb.
    Thank **** for the bus lol.

Simon

Fun but windy ride from Edale. First time riding the Peak, the number of riders we bumped into it was like being at a trail centre.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Cwmcarn doing cafall and Twrych trails in frankly great sunshine on my old bike. A perfect day.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Doing the Fred Whitton on the 11th of May so needed to get up there to see what I’m getting myself into. Did all of the passes minus Kirkstone 89 miles with 9200ft of climbing with the fearsome Hardknott and Wrynose at the end. A toughie but a goodie 😀 😈

colournoise

Day out in the Peaks (given its the same travel time for me as Cannock, should get up there more often). Did the ‘tourist’ classics – Potato Alley, Screaming Mile, WLT (in way better nick than I expected). Top day out in spite of the wind.

TiRed

Thrashed Teen1 on a 25 mile fast road loop. I let him ride the new bike as a treat from revising Maths AS Level. Took a while to shake him off too 😈

stewartc
    Free Member

Nice day out on Saturday doing some good AM in Tai Mo Shan and Tai Lam Cheung, lots of cheeky trails in 26 degree heat, nice.
    Then a little trail running on Sunday, saw my first big snake of the year and judging by its size it looks like there will be a bumper crop this year……

pipiom
    Free Member

5 days in North Wales…..over 200k….CYB beast 11/2 times, Tawr,Marin, Penmachno,Antur Stiniog and Llandegla twice….once on the way from ferry and again on the mad dash back to Heysham
    Great trip but knackered old bloke is living in my skin

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Where you been today then?’ is closed to new replies.