Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Where to find good deals on hotels in London?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

Looking for a hotel for a couple nights at the start of September, want to be fairly central and spend less than £100/night for the room (for 2 people).

Any recommendations for decent websites to look for deals etc? Travelzoo and Laterooms is driving me nuts.

Ta, Duane.

Jamie
    Free Member

If you just want functional, then check Premier Inn.

After checking prices, maybe not. Guess it’s too close to the date.

Oh, and if you gave the actual dates you were looking at, people could help you more.

honeybadgerx

You can sometimes get pretty good deals at Ibis hotels – nothing special but generally clean, comfy beds, etc. I’ve been using the one out by the Excel centre as it’s close to where I’m working and just by the DLR, has been as cheap as £59 some nights. There’s a few others scattered around as well.

engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

Dare I suggest it, but premier inn usually have deals for less the £100 a night

Edit – or not

Duane…
    Free Member

1st – 3rd September 🙂

Matt24k
    Free Member

Duane… – Member

1st – 3rd September

Left it a bit late 🙁

Try http://tinyurl.com/npwtggt

lunge

Try looking at apartments instead of hotels, often cheaper for more space.

AlasdairMc

Try further out from the centre – the public transport system really is that good, plus you get to use Boris bikes if you’d prefer to stay above ground.

Hotels.com – The Re Shoreditch, £206 for two nights. Topcashback will give you 10% back on hotels.com so that drops the price to around £186.

atlaz
    Free Member

Considered AirBnb? This, for example, is a little over 100 quid a night.

http://goo.gl/5KeWNF

jambalaya
    Free Member

We generally use Booking.com but you are booking late for best deals. IME AirBnB places need more notice than a week.

atlaz
    Free Member

I’ve stayed in one with a days notice after I ended up on a work trip in a place without a single free hotel room at short notice.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Where to find good deals on hotels in London?’ is closed to new replies.