Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 124 total)
  • What's the worst thing you have done whilst drunk?
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

Go on share you stories, to include all munter/big girl content!

nonk
    Free Member

i once climbed a big building in newcastle with roughly 6 pints in me.
    if i had come off i would have spent the rest of me days eating soup.
    idiot.

JoeBones
    Free Member

I woke up beside a big fat girl with a condom still on my dick, thank god!

peteroughton169
    Free Member

not stupid but fun, was dancing on table sin tenby on thursday night, only went out for a pint o milk! what a hangover on friday, longest day ever! 😕

nonk
    Free Member

best nights those pete.

monsta
    Free Member

Last night, after 7 hour drinking session under the belt and I went and left my lemon drizzle muffin on the train when I got off. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Too many to list but a few:

Dancing on a table at a well known London night spot having simulated sex with the boss of the club's GF 😳

Doing a spot of car roof running and slipping and putting my knee through someone's rear windscreen 😳

Falling asleep in front of the bar on my 21st birthday with everyone standing on me to get a drink in. 😳

The others I am not prepared to put in print. It was all a long time ago……. 8)

crazy-legs

Not me but one of my housemates at uni. He used to get hammered all the time – he'd never really been away from home before so uni was a bit of a release and he had no idea how to pace himeself, he'd be pissed before we left the flat sometimes!
    He'd then get really depressed and wander home on his own, he once went to sleep on a canal towpath in the middle of a really rough estate. His favourite though was to phone random numbers from a call box and ask "Is that Mr Wall? Oh, are there any Walls there? Well you'd best get out before the roof falls in!"
    He thought that one was hilarious. 🙄

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Sobered up…..

PJM1974
    Free Member

I never went to bed with a munter when drunk.

But I've woken up with a few 🙁

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

What or who?

Northwind

Whatever ChrisL might say, I have never done anything foolish while drunk.

Ti29er
    Free Member

Too many to mention.
    I once knew a US Marine Officer who'd stopped drinking when he came to the conclusion that he made a lousy drunk – his own words.
    That's why, in part, I no longer drink any alcohol.
    The thing is, I have just as much fun, no di£khead moments and have a clear head every day = more riding!

I've twice ended up in A&E whilst in my late teens when, for some reason, I'd take myself outside when too drunk and sleep outdoors. Not smart in the winter, in Germany.

luke
    Free Member

Just after I started uni I went on a bender with 2 people from my course and one of there friends and spent £90 in a club on student night on vodka and redbull at 50p a shot, apprently I was buying half the club drinks, we left the club and went for a kebab, I then vanished and appeared outside a kebab shop the other end of southampton a few minutes later (I still cannot figure out how i got there). I then laid in the road to get a taxi to stop and went back to halls to kip on my mates floor (At the time i was commuting to uni), due to the state I was in they refused to answer there mobile's or let me in, so I rung there mate who let me kip on his floor, in the middle of the night I woke up went to the toilet, and the bloke who's room it in started shouting at me, I replied with "easy big girl, easy", turns out I was peeing all over his prize guitar. He's now my best mate, and i had a hangover for 3 days.
    Another time
    I Had my wallet nicked so went out on a bender thanks to my mate who was working behind the bar of the pub and club at the time. Decided I didn't want to wait for him to finish work, so walked home. The next thing I can recall is 2 wpc's dragging me up from somebodys front garden and walking me home in a dodgyish area of southampton.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Many many wonderfully wrong things but one that I will always regret is knocking my best mate who I also lodged with, front teeth out and sleeping with his girlfriend. oops. New man these days.

zaskar
    Free Member

Thrown up?

Woke up in bed with Brother in law snuggled up to me -sisters wedding night-or mine??? ahh!

Stopped me drinking though. 😈

julianwilson
    Free Member

Doing a spot of car roof running and slipping and putting my knee through someone's rear windscreen

Replace busted windscreen with tib and fib and I'm in. 😳

jahwomble
    Free Member

Bringing the Queen's uniform into disrepute……with a dead duck.

Right thread this time I hope.

sc-xc

Joined the Masons.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Lost all my keys, including the ones to a flat that me and a mate were due to move to in 2 days. Lost them at a NYE party, held in a house they were leaving the next day. Fishing through the detritus of the party for hours with a NYE hangover? Not big or clever kids.

lyons
    Free Member

nothing that bad actually. Told a mates gf i wanted to sleep with her, pulled a real munter at a club, I thought she was fit till i saw a photo the next day…

😯 Um, worst is probably not remembering anything between being turned away from a club at 11, till the next morning when i woke up in bed with cuts on my face, and down my side. Dad said i wandered in at 4 am with no tshirt and one shoe.

keavo
    Free Member

stayed at an ex grlfriends house (we both lived with our parents at the time) when her parents were on holiday. first time i'd stayed so it was unfamiliar. got up during the night and went for a piss. became fully aware of what i was doing when i woke up her brother and his girlfriend by pissing all over them whilst they were in bed:-) anyone beat that?

lyons
    Free Member

keavo – that is appaling!

ashmo
    Free Member

– argued about global warming on BBC Have Your Say

– heckled "gangsters" in Kings Cross

– standard girl i shouldn't have

lammy
    Free Member

Jumped off van roof and landed without bending my knees. On crutches for about a month, couldn't walk properly for ages.

Once bought a camcorder on the way home from a session, even managed to get it on finance! I still maintain it was a good purchase.

Knocked over a massive tv at a mates house party then proceeded to repeatedly call his friend Mick hucknall for the rest of the evening.

Puked out of my bedroom window at my parents house, covering the wall and outside letterbox at the same time as waking my dad. Moved out shortly after this incident.

Made more stupid bets than I care to remember.

God bless Uncle Jack

keavo
    Free Member

i agree whole heartedly, but its a good tale to tell.

sharki
    Free Member

Skinny dipped in the sea at Swanage, Me and a mate took all our clothes off to keep dry and promptly ran into the sea with them, the camper alarm fob got wet and we woke the town at 2 in the morning with a silly moss alarm, luckily some kind local girls took us to theirs to get dried up and even more drunk..

Many drunken nights including women, once during a frosty evening i froze my nekid butt to a park bench whilst erm…playing in the park…

Tried to navigate across the Quantocks after an extended drinking session mid night ride…lights ran out of juice and i kind off walked round in circles for a couple hrs till i got up on top and could see Wales, got in at 6.30am.

I'll think of some more….

Oh! i've eaten Keebabs, that's possibly the worse thing i've done…

Coyote
    Free Member

I had a very "colourful" period of my life where I pushed my boundries. All alchohol fuelled. I'm reliably informed I had a great time.

I no longer drink to excess but still appreciate good beer, good food and good company.

dickydutch

nonk – what building was it you climbed?

nonk
    Free Member

the discovery museum just down from the college.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Too many really but thememorable ones are:
    On my stag do in Belgium, after way too many Leffe's I chucked up in this bag with good intentions to pop it in a bin on the way back to the hotel. Anyway, this bloke with us, a friend's friend (not mine) was getting right on my t1t5 so I asked him to bend his head down. Within a flash I'd pulled the poly bag over his head and gave it a slap for good measure.
    Nice! vomit hair. 😀

Once went "table racng" in a hotel, racing these tables with wheels down corridors. Made a right mess of the walls cos the handling wasn't good round corners. 😳

8 of us bounced a mini up this road and turned it 90 degrees and then bounced it up in between these cars so it blocked the cul de sac.

Went climbing up a load of scaffolding after a skin full and hung upside down from the top (3rd floor) by bending my knees round.
    Sobered up pretty quick when my money fell out my kecks.

not all on the same night I add.

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

[/quote]Joined the Masons

thats nothing i once went all day riding in a pisspot helmet

and dont get me started on the time i tried to board a plane with a haggis in my hand luggage

angryratio
    Free Member

I've shafted the ex, woken up with less than respectable ladies..

erm

oh and drunk chain reaction. There should be a special mode you can place the site into between certain times of the day.. i.e. the times you'll be pissed. It would fix many a broken home.
    Why i thought i needed three identical rear led lights i do not know.. i had one bike at the time and never rode in the dark.

ton

one i am ashamed of.
    walking home from town drunk, i bumped into a girl i had gone to school with 4 years previous.
    she was waiting for the last bus.
    we got talking and made a date to meet the following thursday.
    thursday comes, i meet her….i am now sober, she was terrible looking.
    imagine me in a frock.
    anyway we go for a walk into the local park, where there used to be a pub.
    we went to the pub and had a couple of beers.
    one thing led to another, and we ended up sha55ing in the park.
    and when you have done the deed fella's you just want to get out of there, right??
    so there are some old style toilets in the park, 4 walls urinal trough on the floor, no roof.
    i say i need a pi55, she waits outside, i go in and climb over the back wall of the loo's and do a runner….

i have never seen her since, and i am truly truly ashamed of myself for doing it.

so Tracey Ward…….on the off chance that you will ever see this………i apologise……… 😳

thegreatape
    Free Member

Took a piss while standing at a bar getting my round in. It was Jester's though, the rules are different in there.

thegreatape
    Free Member

And shared a bottle of wine with two goldfish.

sc-xc

ton – Member

one i am ashamed of.
    walking home from town drunk, i bumped into a girl i had gone to school with 4 years previous.
    she was waiting for the last bus.
    we got talking and made a date to meet the following thursday.
    thursday comes, i meet her….i am now sober, she was terrible looking.
    imagine me in a frock.
    anyway we go for a walk into the local park, where there used to be a pub.
    we went to the pub and had a couple of beers.
    one thing led to another, and we ended up sha55ing in the park.
    and when you have done the deed fella's you just want to get out of there, right??
    so there are some old style toilets in the park, 4 walls urinal trough on the floor, no roof.
    i say i need a pi55, she waits outside, i go in and climb over the back wall of the loo's and do a runner….

i have never seen her since, and i am truly truly ashamed of myself for doing it.

so Tracey Ward…….on the off chance that you will ever see this………i apologise………

You….you ….bastard! I waited for ages outside that bog!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I'm not sure if it's the worst, but I'm definitely lucky that I got away with it. One New Year's Eve I relieved myself against the canteen wall of Croydon police station.

This involved climbing over a small wall and walking across a lawn. I have no idea how many coppers were in there enjoying a break at the time, but I must have been there a while as I was busting to go.

I remember my "mates" running off and leaving me, but it wasn't until the next day when they were winding me up about it, that it slowly dawned on me what I had done.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

LOL @ Tracey Ward ! 😀

nickc

ton, that's awful, you bad bad man… 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘What's the worst thing you have done whilst drunk?’ is closed to new replies.