Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • What's the weather like in Wilts/ Hants?
  • theotherjonv

Waiting for mates to come round for a leaving do – mate going to the US to live – and we are supposed to be having a BBQ for tea. On the basis we’ll be getting what you have right now in 2 hrs time – has the sun come out yet or am I going for plan B?

CountZero

I’m indoors and can’t see out at the mo’, but I think the rain’s stopped here in Chippenham and WeatherPro on my phone indicates it as being dry from around 4, and clear with the sun coming out around 5.
    [edit] just had a shufi out the front window and it’s stopped raining and the car park’s drying out but it’s still pretty overcast, but it seems a bit brighter, so the app forecast is not far off.[/edit]

uplink
    Free Member
    MrNutt
    Free Member

rainy rainy hot and rainy, traditional UK bbq weather then.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

damp although no longer raining in NE Hants, but I guess you need west of you to get a decent forecast

bikebouy
    Free Member

Have you got a brolly son? Or a

You may need it..

Looking out of the office window in Sotty at the moment, looks like rain, drizzle, rain, grey clouds, drizzle, rain.

You can repeat that sequence for the rest of the afternoon I rekons..

CountZero

Screengrab of the satellite view from WeatherPro, showing that big chunk of cloud going off to the east. Red dot’s me.

theotherjonv

I’m guildford! which is pretty close to the edge of the big cloud. I reckon come 5 we’ll be basking!!

So is it sunny by you now?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Jon V,

Guildford: It’ll clear up this evening, dry and maybe a bit of sun.

Trust me. I know these things. 🙂

theotherjonv

this evenings no good PP. Kids to feed as well, BBQ’s going on at 5 come rain or shine.

Distinctly brighter all of a sudden. Fears of summer’s demise are overstated, she’s coming back for an encore. You heard it, PP said it.

CountZero

Walking home, sun shining and warm. Enjoy the barby.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Ssssssss. *sucks teeth*

You might be OK, there might be a light shower before then. This is the link you need

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/radar/

Moses

Twas pissin it down in Bristol this morning, now it’s warm & sunny!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Oh hang on you may need these all of a sudden..

Yeah really.. the suns just come out..

Blimey, might go for a rideout tonight now..

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Rain’s gone, it’s now fine and sunny in W Wilts

brassneck

I’m bang on the Hants / Wilts border, it was tipping down all morning but has eased off now

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘What's the weather like in Wilts/ Hants?’ is closed to new replies.