Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What's slacker – Blue Pig or Stanton Slackline?
  • wl
    Free Member

I reckon you can’t always rely on manufacturers’ stats – anyone ridden both these frames and know which is slacker in the head angle, given identical set-ups in terms of headset and forks? Any other info on a direct comparison also welcome. Thinking of buying one of these two frames and sticking my 36s on it. Ta v much.

chiefgrooveguru

Haven’t ridden either but I’m pretty certain the Blue Pig is almost a degree slacker. The rest of the geometry differs just as much, so they should feel like very different animals. Blue Pig better for bombing downhill through rock gardens, Slackline better for jumps and singletrack.

Telemaster18
    Free Member

Recently built up a mk1 pig and really starting to love it. Agree with above; it’s at home on the rough stuff. It can handle much more than me! set up with 140 revs.

Northwind

Pig is slacker. But doesn’t really suit 160mm forks, if you’re thinking of 160s- I ran my Bop with Lyriks for a little while and it was too much IMO.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What's slacker – Blue Pig or Stanton Slackline?’ is closed to new replies.