Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Whats it worth?
  • willber
    Free Member

Im gonna ‘downsize’ so gonna sell my nomad – what would be a reasonable price:

2012 Nomad Carbon (Apple Green) -Large
    Cane Creek Double Barrel Coil Shock
    Crank Brothers Iodine3 2012
    SRAM X0 Groupset
    Gamut P30 Chain Guide
    Race Face SIXC Carbon Bars
    2012 XT Brakes w/ ice tec rotors
    2012 FOX 36 RLC FiT Forks
    Reverb Seatpost

coogan
    Free Member

Fiver including registered postage and a test ride to see if it’s what I want.

munkyboy
    Free Member

Probably need to split it up to sell at a good price. Not many people would drop the 3 or 4k you would be looking for on a second hand bike even if it cost what £6k ish to build

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Two and six

scaredypants

yeah, definitly split unless you get v lucky and it’s just what somebody’s after – I don’t think people compromise much on posh kit like that

(CCDB are right on-trend, aren’t they? do you have the old shock to put back on the frame? – I think that’d improve your return)

tpbiker
    Free Member

surely a better question is how much are you prepared to let it go for?

You must have a figure in mind? What is it and we’ll tell you if you’re likely to get that?

FWIW I’d be staggered if anyone would spend more than 3k on a second hand bike, regardless how top spec it is. It does sound lovely however!

willber
    Free Member

well i guess i’ll split it and sell it seperatley

I no longer have the RP23 so would either have to sell the frame with no shock and the ccdb on its own, or sell the frame with the coil.

Frame w/ shock – £1850
    Forks £400
    Wheels £400
    Brakes £150

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Whats it worth?’ is closed to new replies.