Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Whats happening with X Factooooor toniight?
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Mrs SB just switched over to ITV and they’re showing clips from the early shows….. Has the meltdown at X Factor continued or has it been nuked from orbit?

jockhaggis
    Free Member

’tis back……………. unfortunately!

yunki
    Free Member

it was some sort of security breach at the studio..

emma82
    Free Member

Duuurrrrhhhmottt just said technical problems. Probably trying to locate gaga

sharkbait
    Free Member

Oh well 🙁

yunki
    Free Member

definitely a security breach… trouble makers and the like in the audience.. some sort of violent protest..

emma82
    Free Member

I don’t get how they can bring back an act that got voted out. You pay to get them out, now you pay to get them back in only to pay again to get them out again? WTF?

soobalias
    Free Member

do these trouble makers have some sort of dirty bomb?

sc-xc

They weren’t voted out by the public – but by the judges.

2 choux buns.

CaptJon
    Free Member

They weren’t voted out by the public, it was the judges.

NB – i only know the because my gf insisted on explaining it to me.

emma82
    Free Member

Get you’s two knowing how it works.

i only know the because my gf insisted on explaining it to me.

pffft whatever.

kevj
    Free Member

It is all just to squeeze more cash out of gullible Joe (I can’t think for myself) public.

The entire charade is frustrating to watch (Mrs watching, I’m on the internet btw).

imnotamused
    Free Member

I reckon it was dermot spending a bit too long in his dressing room with those 2 girls…

sc-xc

Saturday night telly is ace. My day has been football with the kids for two hours this morning (with hangover from last night’s quiz), shopping, three hour kickboxing training, cooked tea for kids…now we are settled down with the telly on. In a while I may fire up the PS3 for a bit of COD.

I never get people that moan about whatever’s on TV.

emma82
    Free Member

My day has been football with the kids for two hours this morning (with hangover from last night’s quiz), shopping, three hour kickboxing training, cooked tea for kids…now we are settled down with the telly on.

My day has been sat in front of the telly snotting, sneezing and coughing, same as yesterday. I’m entitled to whinge.

Cougar

Still seems to be knackered on HD here, sound keeps skipping – anyone else getting that or is it just my crappy box?

sc-xc

🙁

In that case, get well soon. Let Dermott cheer you up…

Kevevs
    Free Member

apparently it was a Gaga wardrobe malfunction. she was wearing live wolves for a hat, but they ate her face.

Cougar

Apparently there’s a ‘technical failure at BT tower’.

emma82
    Free Member

There is nothing that Dermott could do to cheer me up. Would I get told off if I posted a picture of someone who could?

project
    Free Member

Cougar – Member
    Apparently there’s a ‘technical failure at BT tower’.

Posted 1 hour ago # Report-Post

Why did they fix it, couldnt they have a strike, or the wrong sort of fuse etc.

The show toinght was absolute crap, and the woman came back, not the squaddie.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Whats happening with X Factooooor toniight?’ is closed to new replies.