Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • What're the chances of this going ahead (contraversial content)
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

LOL

iDave
    Free Member

If we protested in their countries

you mean the UK?

JoeBones
    Free Member

Why dont we have a full scale riot Bloody Sunday stylee and spend the next thirty years whining on about it and spend £ 184,9 million of tax payers money over ten years and still not have any report!

Meanwhile we cant even grit the **** roads!!

Oh and what about a public inquiry into Warrenpoint? Mountbatten? Enniskillen, Teebane, Corry Square, Omagh? etc?

Now thats sensible!

One thing you can be sure of the terrorists will always be appeased.

glenp
    Free Member

In response to glenp's post, you very clearly suggested that the "majority" of the "thousands of innocent civilians" who have died, have been killed by Muslims. So don't leave it at that, either back up your claim, or withdraw it – where's the problem ?

e_l -Don't know what you're talking about – the assertion that the Muslims had done the killing was someone else's, not mine. Why you think I "very clearly" stated that I do not know. You very clearly did not read correctly.

Claims to the effect that the majority of deaths are at the hands of Muslims, not our troops, abound – my point is that we cannot just leave it at that because a large part of our tactic is to co-opt factions within the country to help us.

duckman

Ernie; If Democracy is Government for the people by the people, then Iraq has never had this.I modified my statement to allow for the idea that women do not vote in most of the ME, however if 30 years out of 4000 odd makes a democratic nation which was brutally crushed by the empires…err cavalry boot then so be it.Since you seem to be selective about which election in 1954, so shall I.The 1954 election favoured the Communist party in Iraq because they were in many areas the only party left to vote for.The Government which won the second election of 1954 then proceeded to suspend all other political parties,the "association ordinance" did they not? So one election and two months of liberal government a democracy does not make IMO.
    That was not meant to be a dig about Marxism.I share a base with two ardent Marxists, who kind of like talking, and will continue to debate subjects such as this, sound familiar?

jonzo
    Free Member

I'm bored now!

Spongebob
    Free Member

All religion sucks!

JoeBones
    Free Member

THREAD CLOSED

Jamie
    Free Member

Spongebob – Member
    All religion sucks!

POSTED 15 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

What even the Buddhists??!?!!

starseven
    Free Member

Budhism is officially the best religion, as voted by you in 2009.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/onecity/2009/07/freedom-from-religion-buddhism-wins-best-religion-in-the-world-award.html

You are not required to blow people up or touch up small children. I may join, do I get extra time of work?

jonzo
    Free Member

starseven…

Budhism: [required to blow people]
    Maybe I wont try Budhism then!
    Just thought I'd throw in a misquote as it seems to be the thing to do?

Nearly on page 6.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

e_l -Don't know what you're talking about ……. You very clearly did not read correctly.

Well I guess it's always possible that I did not read something correctly.

Although in this case, I think that's it probably you that misread, ie :

"In response to glenp's post, you very clearly suggested ….."

That was not meant to be a dig about Marxism.

There's nothing wrong with having 'a dig' at Marxism, and I never accused you of doing so. I accused you of bringing Marx into the discussion for no other reason other than to have a dig at me – presumably because you were struggling to make a relevant point.

I'm bored now!

+ 1

kimbers

is this still rumbling on??

what a load of twollox there will be more reporters than demonstrtaors for sure

the same way 20 guys with a few placards shouting at the soldiers last time was portrayed as some kind of million man march

more fabricated non-news from our fine journalistic institutions

jonzo
    Free Member

Cheers ernie_lynch!
    At last someone quoted me…. page 6, bring it on!

allthepies
    Free Member

I'm surprised this Choudary fella's got the time to organise this march and do all his radio/TV interviews what with him looking for work and that.

http://order-order.com/2010/01/06/mad-mullah-gets-more-than-frontline-soldier/

<runs away>

flippinheckler
    Free Member

This choudary fella is as dispicable as they come a leach and a sponger who through his narrow minded ideals preaches and incites hatred, I hope he watched the programme last night on ITV showing NHS workers going out to work in the front line in Afghanistan that depicted a gorgous 5 year old Afghan girl getting one of her arms blown of by a suicide bomber who killed another child and injured numerous others, what does he say about muslims killing & maming innocent children and adults, non of the coalition forces where injured in that attack. He should be sent out to Afghanistan to see it for himself.

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘What're the chances of this going ahead (contraversial content)’ is closed to new replies.