Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • What was your last eBay purchase?
  • atlaz
    Free Member

Two of these:

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

For servicing free hubs.

br
    Free Member

Stoner – avoid the Allen if you’ve kids/dogs etc as they are absolutely lethal – my Dad had one, which he actually scrapped, which was a first for him as he never throws anything away.

And an Inca Planer/Thicknesser, for £58 was mine:

http://res2.graysonline.com/handlers/imagehandler.ashx?t=sh&id=387682&s=n&index=0&ts=634480151530570000

bikebouy
    Free Member

I bought another spare laptop battery (new) a set of stienhauser in ear buds, a sram red rear cassette, cork brake pads, white bar tape.

ski
    Free Member

We used to have a allen scythe at the farm I worked on, pig to start, but once you got it going, scared the nuts off anyone in front of it 😉

Fairly sure its still there and the farm and its not that many miles from you Stoner (Flyford), over there tonight collecting wood, can have a word with the boss if its of interest?

Would be a project case by now?

Stoner
    Free Member

thanks ski, but Im hoping the villiers will do the job. Got to go to wiltshire on saturday evening to pick it up.

And on topic, a PSA, I also just got this, 10ml of 243 Loctite for the price of a 3ml tube in original packaging. Obviously some one rebottling wholesale stock of 243, but v handy for the tool box and Ive just run out

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190623217827?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_922

Harry_the_Spider

One of these. 😀

It’ll fit in nicely with the other 20+ that I have accidently bought in the last 10 months 😳

sefton
    Free Member

Cervelo S1 8)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

After posting on the local cycing forum to see if anyone wantet to help clear a fallen tree off the trail folowing the recent storms (litteraly one tree at the entrance blocking about a mile of trail) and getting no replies I’ve taken matters into my own hands and bought…….

Silky pocketboy 170 (the middling/coarse TPI blade as 99% of trails seem to be in softwood woods).

Webtex chainsaw

I was tempted by a BOB too to take home the firewood 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Some electronic stuff for my ‘other’ hobby.

**shifty eyes smiley**

enduro-aid
    Free Member

some original Weimann Brake cable clips for an old road bike im re-building

oh and a fox air can service kit

Haze

Some batteries, CR2032.

Pretty gripping stuff…

zzjabzz
    Free Member

Yesterday, Half Blood Prince Xbox game for my youngest.
    Just about to buy an SD card for my Raspberry Pi…

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Some aluminium plate offcut so I can fit my pannier rack a bit higher up.

really ought to leave feedback one day…

GreenK
    Free Member

Cartridge bearings for some wheels.

ourmaninthenorth

Some purple leather.

Bear with me here…. it’s to recover a saddle to go on an early 90s bike. There is no colour other than purple.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘What was your last eBay purchase?’ is closed to new replies.