Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • What upgrade would you give yourself?
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

50 years back with no loss of memory.

CountZero

Seriously? Well, I’ve just started a new relationship after close on fifteen years, and the lady in question hasn’t had a relationship since her partner left her ten years ago, so the stamina of the battery bunny wouldn’t go amiss…

slowster
    Free Member

Ten second response delay when in the company of wife’s religious pharisee friends.

Come on now, epicyclo, you can’t just leave it at that and leave us all wondering how you might have put your foot in your mouth. Fess up. What did you say to them?

epicyclo

slowster – Member
    Come on now, epicyclo, you can’t just leave it at that and leave us all wondering how you might have put your foot in your mouth. Fess up. What did you say to them?

It started with FFS 🙂

After listening to mealymouthed tutting about single mothers, gay marriage, the Sabbath and catholics while my wife was sat squirming, I launched into a paraphrased version of

“But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.”

Wife is from a Free Church background and these were relatives. Most of them are lovely people but some it’s difficult to tell their lips from a fundamental sphincter.

However I don’t think I’ll be invited to any more funerals.

(My religious knowledge is a hangover of what was beaten into me as a kid)

seadog101

The ability to resist temptation.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I’ve always wanted an eye in the end of my finger.

I’d also like to be able to zap poor drivers into oblivion.

Stoner
    Free Member

quite happy physically. Not even bothered about repairing the missing digit.

Upgrades though:
    A Babelfish hardware module
    Antigravity belt.

MrSmith
    Free Member

An extra inch of girth, happy with the length.

willard

A heart that works and biomechanical perfection. I’ll put up with the hayfever with those two upgrdes.

nedrapier

Good joint alignment and no overuse injuries, please!

giantalkali
    Free Member

Being better at stuff would be nice

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘What upgrade would you give yourself?’ is closed to new replies.