Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What Tradesman do I Need?
  • fathomer

Right, bit of advice please. I’ve come to the realisation that I’m never going to get the bottom of our garden sorted so it’s time to bring in someone that knows what they’re doing!

Trouble is I’m not sure what trade I need? All we’re looking for is the area flattened and gravelled, with a shed base in one corner, Landscaper seems the obvious one but I imagine they are into nicer, proper garden stuff than we want.

Any other suggestions?

The offending area:
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/nUKMGj]Bottom of the Garden[/url] by SamDexter, on Flickr

wrightyson
    Free Member

Any landscaper type or builder would be happy to look at that I’d say. Even specific ground works lads would do it.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Would of thought anybody could do that for you. Are there any local gardeners you could ring?

kcal

general all trades type builder / handyman – “property services” — we have a guy that does stuff like that, paving, sheds, gravel, heavy duty works..

grantway
    Free Member

Fill in with Hardcore mixed with a rough micx of cement to bind it together

Just hire a Cement mixer from an Hire company and get a few bags of cement delivered
    including some hard core.
    Thats all I did and none back braking. You’ll have the base done in a day

fathomer

Thanks for the suggestions, confirmed what I thought, just didn’t want to be wasting peoples times.

grantway – no chance, I haven’t got the time (to busy riding bikes), inclination, skill or tools.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What Tradesman do I Need?’ is closed to new replies.