Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What size Rock Lobster for me?
  • PlopNofear
    Free Member

Im going to buy a 853 Rock Lobster Tig Team, and im wondering what size I should buy. Im 5'10" with an inside leg of around 33cm.

Thanks

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Anyone?

Junkyard
    Free Member

you are right in the middle of sizes IMHO. You will need to get 19" as the 17" is sold out but personally I would prefer 17" to 19" and I am same height. Can you not get there to try? Can you not call them to ask they are ok in shop despite what people here say

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

inside leg of 33cm – shortarse. i am 6'1" and the 19" fits me perfectly – to the point where a custom frame would not fit any better.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

I live down South so getting up to there shop would take a while.

dano
    Free Member

Depends on your riding style…If you want a bigger frame to eat the miles, the 19 will be good, but if you want it smaller and chuckable off road, you would want the 17"

ski
    Free Member

PlopNofear – ygm

Jamie
    Free Member

I live down South so getting up to there shop would take a while.

I drove down up from P'boro to be sure!

For the record, 5'7" 31" inside leg and went for a 17" as they do come up short on the TT.

JtotheP68
    Free Member

I would say a 17". 5'11" upwards for a 19". You can always run a longer stem, though thats not a very fashionable thing to say these days.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Well the 17" RL is out of stock, and they say it will take 3 MONTHS TO COME!!! 👿

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What size Rock Lobster for me?’ is closed to new replies.