Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)
  • what is the worst thing you've ever done?
  • muggomagic

the greatape's thread reminded me of a incident when i was much younger.

this old fella down the road from us was a right horrible old pisshead.
    his house backed onto a small park where most of the kids from our road played.
    he would do nasty things like pop our football's if they accidentally ended up in his garden, or if we were all making too much noise he'd bring his horrible dog into the park and chase us away.

Anyway, he once shoved my mate into a load of stinging nettles just for bouncing his football on the ground whilst walking past his house while he was trying to sleep of his liquid lunch in his garden. this was the final straw for us, so we decided to get our own back.
    knowing that he always got home late from the pub we went round and filled his front door keyhole with glue. we were only pissing about and just wanted to piss him off as much as he did us, but he couldn't get in as he didn't keep a back door key on him and apparently being pissed up he tried climbing through a window, fell and broke his ankle.
    he ended up in hospital for weeks.

bruneep

Coming on here 🙄

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Broke a friends arm when we were both around 15.

Happened after a couple of ciders during a bit of wrestling muck about fighting, I fell on his arm and heard a very loud snap and scream. He stood up and the middle of the forearm was at 90 degrees 😯 he has two metal plates in his arm now…

ton

when i was 12, i peed in a syring, injected the pee into a orange, and gave the orange to my stepbrother…………..
    and to this day i do not regret doing it. 8)

bananaworld
    Free Member

Adultery…

Just say no, kids.

iDave
    Free Member

married someone

genesis
    Free Member

Broke my mates leg by accident, he's still having complications from it some 20yrs later!

grizzer
    Free Member

Dared a mate to stand in front of a dart board and missed the board and hit him in the eye,Lucky for him it stuck in his eyelid 😳

Drac

Tried passing a kidney stone yesterday. My **** god that was pain beyond belief, dropped me into crying swearing ball on the floor. Never again do I want that but seems I'm cursed to get it every now and then.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Oh crikey there are a lot of things I really regret… The time I overtook a car on a blind bend at night, the time I inadvertently caused a road rage incident (the chap behind me had no tax or insurance and was tailgating me. I braked, he overtook in a rage and slammed into a young mother's car – thankfully she was alright) and worst of all was when I voted Labour in 1997.

For that horrible misdemeanour I am truly and sincerely sorry.

muggomagic

grizzer that made me laugh

cinnamon_girl

I would be too 😳

genesis
    Free Member

Done a lot of other things that looking back I'm really not proud of, most attrbuted to working in an environment full of social misfits.

grizzer
    Free Member

Did'nt me at the time jelly tit's,shat myself,thought had blinded him,can laugh now though! 😀

MrOvershoot

Drac – Member

Tried passing a kidney stone yesterday. My **** god that was pain beyond belief, dropped me into crying swearing ball on the floor. Never again do I want that but seems I'm cursed to get it every now and then.
    Been there got the Tee Shirt!!

the pain is indescribable isn't it! Talking to a nurse while having a Ketamine injection while passing one she had 5 kids and said "Give me childbirth any day over a kidney stone"

Keep well hydrated folks

BoardinBob

Caused the death of an elderly neighbour 😳

muggomagic

Caused the death of an elderly neighbour

tell us more

Ambrose

Alcohol. BIG mistake.

chewkw
    Free Member

Urinated on my cousin as a kid because he was pissing me off by talking shite non-stop. 😆

Marge
    Free Member

Back when I was a teenager whilst parking my motorbike up next to a friends immaculate RD350LC I got my trousers caught on my footpeg. I toppled over & my brake lever was first point of contact into the petrol tank of his bike. Huge dent in his pride & joy 🙁

It doesn't sound so bad but I felt an absolute sh*t as I know how much it meant to him..

Pigface
    Free Member

Managed to kill a pet bunny by throwing a potato at it, unbelievable normally I throw like a girl and couldnt hit a barn door.

pomona
    Free Member

The ex-mother-in-law

allthepies
    Free Member

>The ex-mother-in-law

😯

Diane
    Free Member

Stormed noisily past a long funeral cortege after courteously following it slowly for about 10 miles coz i was late for work. Only my plan failed and i had to pull in behind the hearse! 😯 😕 😳

robgarrioch

In physical terms; catheter removal was not at-all pleasant, (thank god I was 'under' when they put it in!)
    In moral terms; get back to you in a few hours…

gazza100

Drugs. Cost me my marriage.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Diane!! we hate people like you!!! The worst are the ones oblivious and stay there for 4 miles.
    I was on one funeral when a car cut inbetween so when he eventually overtook I made the Oblitagory hand gesture to let him know how much he likes masterbating. Didn't think anything more of it until we got the the Crem and the Priest following in his own car from Church came and aploogised for getting in the way… 😳

Edit: this is def not the worst thing i've done!!!

samuri
    Free Member

Cripes, half of you should be locked up.

Revenge attacks aside (I had an issue with people 'getting the better of me' when I was younger, still do a little bit – but they all deserved what they got), I can't think of anything terribly bad that I've done. I've treated a few girls fairly poorly in the past. And I once threw a stone at our dog because he wouldn't come back after about an hour of trying to get him back in the house. Similar to Pigface, I never expected to actually hit him but it did, right on the arse. I felt seriously guilty about that every time he looked at me for months afterwards.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

To myself – hmmmm, beleived someone when they said they loved me (oh, the pain…..).

To others – we'd better not go there…..

To anything else – I drowned a hedgehog once just to see how long it would take

Pigface
    Free Member

😯 Swank are you now a serial killer? that is a pretty low thing to do.

sor
    Free Member

The guilt that won't leave is having cheated on my girlfriend, who then became my wife. Even now, having been divorced for 9 years, I can't forgive myself.

Drac

the pain is indescribable isn't it! Talking to a nurse while having a Ketamine injection while passing one she had 5 kids and said "Give me childbirth any day over a kidney stone"

It was just unbelievable, I have a good pain threshold but that pain there was no hope. Yeah people I've picked up from work say that too, "I've had kids but this is far worse." the Nurse told the Mrs that too when we were leaving the Hospital. So the old "Oh you have no idea what pain is.." from the Mrs is now not allowed.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Swank are you now a serial killer?

No, but I am looking for a new job in 2010…….

I was raised in the countryside – a morbid fascination with animals was the norm.

Keva
    Free Member

I can't say.

Free Member

Arrested
    Drugs (never caught for anything, just did it to excess, a lot of the time)
    Drink (as above)
    Dangerous Driving
    ABH x2
    GBH
    Appearances in court

And a few other things.

Not proud, just makes me, me.
    jt

hilldodger
    Free Member

I drowned a hedgehog once just to see how long it would take

I'll see your drowned hedgehog and raise you a microwaved mouse 😈

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I'll see your drowned hedgehog and raise you a microwaved mouse

OK, so we used to fish in a canal near a railway line. Anything small got put on the rails for the next train.

Eels go great…..

Flaperon

Crikey, and I used to think that taking pot shots at the birds on my mum's bird table with an air rifle was low…

dmiller
    Free Member

pomona – Member

The ex-mother-in-law

Did you kill her or shag her? I'm not actually sure which is worse…

crispybacon
    Free Member

marrying wife No. 1 was probably one of the worse things I've done – not big or clever (that's me btw not wife No.1) 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘what is the worst thing you've ever done?’ is closed to new replies.