Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What Gloves? £25 budget for full finger gloves…
  • djen83
    Free Member

I’m lost in the minefield of full finger gloves (there’s thousands of them!) and need some advice please. I’m looking for full finger gloves that wash well, don’t fall to bits and won’t make my hands boil (got some sealskinz for that). I’ll like to use them or running and cycling in cold conditions that don’t quite justify the full winter Sealskins.

What do you wear? What would you buy?

Thanks in advance

z1ppy

I bought some Endura windchill’s a month or so ago, as I wanted a single layer wind proof gloves, & am really impressed by their performance. Went out fully wrapped in my winter gear last Wednesday & realised I’d forgotten to dig out my sealskin winter gloves as we rode off, & expected to struggle.. I totally forgot about them & rode the whole ride (& lots of faffing) with warm fingers. Can’t comment on their longevity or water resistance.
    There was a big glove thread the other week, may be worth having a look for that

craig24
    Free Member

100% Brisker gloves seem to be glove of the month on here.

drumon

I used 100% Brisker gloves for the first time this morning. Chilly around 0-1c. I like the gloves.

They’re good when going up hill, I generated plenty heat, but as soon as it gets windy going fast in the shade especially, then I was getting cold fingers.

Am going to look for something with more wind protection. e.g. Endura Strike anyone??

luddite
    Free Member

I use Berghaus Windstopper gloves not cycling specific but I find them excellent.

djen83
    Free Member

100% Brisker ordered, cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What Gloves? £25 budget for full finger gloves…’ is closed to new replies.