Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 149 total)
  • What gigs you got tickets for?
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

Just curious.

I’ve got jack white at the hydro in a week or 2, and then the week after the 78 yo madman that is lee scratch perry somewhere in glasgow, not sure the venue.

Looking forward to the latter more, although not sure what to expect! I reckon I’ll just get stoned oot my bunnet and enjoy the bass! 😆

Lifer
    Free Member

MASTODON

johndoh
    Free Member

Glastonbury

Dylan08
    Free Member

Dreadzone (Nov 2014)
    Lee Scratch Perry (Nov 2014)
    The Orb (2015)
    Levellers (2015)

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

James on Sat night at The Hydro – reliving my college years!

D0NK

alabama 3 in a couple of weeks, first gig I’ve been to in ages

seosamh77
    Free Member

Dylan08 – Member
    Dreadzone (Nov 2014)

Saw them at wickerman a few years ago, had never heard of them, thought they were brilliant though.

daveb
    Free Member

At the moment have tickets for

Saxon in Dublin
    Sister in Edinburgh
    Phil Lewis in Edinburgh
    Eric Martin in Edinburgh

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Jeff Waine, War of the worlds, going with my 22 year old daughter who is the real fan, still pretty excited though.

peterfile
    Free Member

Underworld, Glasgow

Need more!

Currently debating picking up Paul Simon and Sting tickets for Mrs PF.

stumpy01

The Wildhearts on the 17th Dec.

Just bought my Wife Take That tickets for next June!! Managed to persuade my sister to go (didn’t take much persuading) so I don’t have to go with her!!

SamB
    Free Member

Lykke Li tonight.

First Aid Kit in January in Birmingham Symphony Hall.

Definitely need more to look forward to though 🙂

Northwind

David Ford in Glasgow, and both nights of Carter USM in London in 2 weeks. Which will be I think the 6th “last ever carter gig” I’ve seen, and I look forward to next year’s too.

Freester

Kasabian

cinnamon_girl

Imelda May (first saw her around 15 years ago long before she hit the big time).

Aynsley Lister (again).

isto
    Free Member

Death From Above 1979

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVia-n2i_o[/video]

mrjmt
    Free Member

Dropkick Murphys in Germany in Feb.

Just need tickets to get there and a hotel now!

Rubber_Buccaneer

The Cure, just before Christmas. Can anyone lend me some lippy?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Saw Alex Clare this week
    First Aid Kit, booked these after a post by @wallop on STW (ski video for which they where the sound track)

@SamB I am seeing them in London

@stumpy that’s win-win, you get to go to the pub !

avdave2

Echo & The Bunnymen at Concorde 2 in Brighton on the 26th. Last saw them on the 29th September 1984 at the Brighton Centre. I just need to hunt down a cassette deck so I can listen to the bootleg tape of the first gig I bought at Camden market.

northernmatt

Only thing I definitely have tickets for is CBeebies Justin & Friends (don’t ask) in Newcastle in April next year.

Looking to redress the balance and get tickets to see Foo Fighters at Stadium of Light in May.

postierich
    Free Member

Big Country in Kendal very small venue looking forward to it booked the following day off!

Mister-P
    Free Member

Submotion Orchestra tomorrow night at The Forum in Kentish Town and Underworld in London somewhere sometime next year.

metalheart
    Free Member

Sharon van Etten (in the Weej) later in the month.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Saw Heaven 17 and Blancmange last weekend, cracking show.
    This weekend — a Green Day tribute act.
    Coming up — James Blunt (mainly for Wifey although when we saw him at the Wickham Festival he came across as a nice bloke)
    Next March, I’m not going to miss the Stranglers again.

pete68
    Free Member

No one now. Been to 2 gigs this week though. Monday saw James at the Oxford 02 academy and then last night I saw, er, James at the Colston Hall in Bristol. Both excellent nights.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Kasabian two weeks tomorrow.

lambchop
    Free Member

Decemberists at The Brixton Academy.

vickypea
    Free Member

Volbeat on Sunday and The Temerance Movement on Monday, both in Manchester.

muzzle
    Free Member

Carter USM in Brixton and Decemberists in Manchester.

Oh, and Stewart Lee in Doncaster!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Jason Mraz, hate is new album but hey.. 😕

theotherjonv

Wedding Present in Oxford. In about 3 hours time. Must make a move!!!!

DezB
    Free Member

Did have Warpaint but they cancelled, so next is Glass Animals in March 2015! Ages away after a spate of great gigs over the past few months.

DezB
    Free Member

jack white at the hydro in a week or 2

*is jealous* !

iolo
    Free Member
    dude
    Free Member

Ben Howard in Birmingham, in April. Its my birthday the same week, so booked it as a birthday present to myself.

toby1

Lonely the Brave – Cambridgeville homecoming show December 13th. Pretty much nothing else though which is rare for me. Quiet time of year maybe!

ski
    Free Member

can you feel it coming

Kasabian LG next week!

🙂

CountZero

Gemma Hayes at Oslo in London on Monday for the launch of her new album, been a while since I last saw her play.
    Angus and Julia Stone with The Staves as support at O2 Academy Bristol on 12 December, then Kate Rusby at The Forum in Bath for her Christmas Tour on the 17 December.
    Really looking forward to both of those, I love The Staves, but their nearest gig on their 2015 tour is Oxford, and I’ve never seen Angus and Julia Stone live, so that’s a win/win, and I haven’t seen a Kate for a while, and she’ll have ‘her boys’, the brass band, with her, so the atmosphere will get very dusty at times.
    Hoping The Unthanks will play locally too, heard a new song on 6Music yesterday, and it’s bloody marvellous, so keeping an eye open for dates.
    And they’re playing the Colston Hall next February, so it’s tickets a go go!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Black Keys and then a few days later Noel Gallagher. Hoping to get Foo Fighters tickets sorted next week too 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 149 total)

The topic ‘What gigs you got tickets for?’ is closed to new replies.