• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by br.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • What brakes have bite point adjustment at the lever?
  • steelfan
    Free Member

Is it only the Juicys, Hope X2/X4's? and Magura Louise BAT?

brakes
    Free Member

Avid Codes, although it doesn't work very well

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Shimano XT – new ones

zaskar
    Free Member

Shimano modulation? more of a lever reach on older systems but latest systems are good.

stumpy01

With Juicy's, I think it's only 7's and up.

Although, saying that I think a mate has Elixir R's and they don't have the contact adjustment, just reach adjustment; hence R I guess as you can get CR's with both.

steelfan
    Free Member

I have M775 levers with free stroke adj but it doesn't really seem to make any difference.

colande
    Free Member

old hope c2/giant mph 😀

akira

Yeah Elixir CRs have contact and reach adjustment, seems to work okay on mine.

OldGitSurrey
    Free Member

Hope Tech X2 have lever reach and bite point adjustment. I believe that Formula The One also have this.

rich-6
    Free Member

Hayes strokers have them, Think thats the name they're on the missus bike

yetiguy
    Free Member

hope m4

tinsy
    Free Member

Unless I am getting what you mean by bite point adjustment wrong, all the old style Shimano's I had did it, and so do my black and gold Hope M4's… No reach adjustment but bite point.

I looked into it recently for a guy on another thread and it definately mentions reach adjustment and bite point adjustment on the new Shimano Servowaves too.

timmys

The FCS system on Formula Oro K24's, and probably other Formula brakes, are bite point adjustments (at the lever) I believe.

br
    Free Member

My 7's do, but why is beyond me – as I just have them all the way out anyway.

Anybody know a simple 'fix' to take them off without impacting performance?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘What brakes have bite point adjustment at the lever?’ is closed to new replies.