Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • What are you up to for the Jewish Zombie Celebrations?
  • crankboy
    Free Member

Teaching my son to say Jewish Zombie Day. Window shopping for a campervan having just spent two nights in a rented vw in the dales.
    Feeding extended family praying the boy either says “Jewish Zombie Day ” or “ey ey ey calm down calm down” ( his grandad is a lapsed catholic from Liverpool.)

jambalaya
    Free Member

a bit off topic ….

The Christians do now acknowledge that Jesus was Jewish so that part shouldn’t be too controversial. He rose from the dead so the kids can justify their use of Zombie. On a religious note I was surprised whilst researching something posted on an STW thread that the God and Angel Gabriel of the Old Testament are the foundations of Islam. I suppose with all those religions rising from the same Holy Lands this shouldn’t be a surprise.

EDIt crank boy and toys perhaps you should make Life of Brian your Easter movie a bit like It’s a Wondrful Life is the Christmas one.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

dudeofdoom

^^^^^ OMG you can’t say that his dad’s gonna make yer nob drop off if he reads that 🙂

piemonster

Zombies aside

3 days collecting miles on the road bike, and a quick early morning blast on the MTB tomo morning before a day at friends and an unhealthy quantity of food.

Seem to be settling on the reality that I’m no longer a runner as well.

toys19
    Free Member

Jamblaya eldest child has already seen a sfw truncated version of Life of Brian. Que -days on end of “he’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy”

jambalaya
    Free Member

😀

IdleJon

What I don’t understand is when did Jesus become a chocolatier?

Drac

Before Cadburys.

IdleJon

After Dairymilk, surely.

crankboy
    Free Member

The boy utterly unprompted did indeed say ” ay ay ay calm down ” to his grandad my wife having spotted it suggested on here stopped the “Jewish zombie ” idea in its tracks but the boy also got up with out asking from the crowded dinner table and when challenged asked ” please may I leave the table I need a poo.” So proud.
    Now off to hide cream eggs round the garden for him.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Given that it is Jewish Zombie Day, I shall, mostly, be out baiting raghead islamists- just for a bit of balance, like. Might even draw a few cartoons.

neilthewheel

He is risen!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘What are you up to for the Jewish Zombie Celebrations?’ is closed to new replies.