Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Weekly photo challenge. 28.1.13 – 3.2.13 – LBS
  • Let’s see a photo of your bike outside your local bike shop this week.

The rules;
    1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
    2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
    3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
    4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probably

Muke
    Free Member

Did have 3 LBS at one point but down to two now, this is the nearest and most helpful

GRAEMEJONES

Not too much of a challenge this week, only 5 minutes from home and on the way to work.No chance of a daylight photo as it’s dark on the way to and from work 🙁

ton

LBS 29.01.13 001 by 20ston, on Flickr

OCB
    Free Member

This is the old bus-station cafe in Paignton – ignore the 1960’s look of the outside, it’s a great shop (in my experience). The legs at the top of the steps in this picture, belong to a chap who was carrying a Cervelo P3 TT bike in on his shoulder for a service (maybe ~£3 – £4k’s worth of bike).

Next week, abandoned crap on the trail-side / fly-tipping …

crispybacon
    Free Member

Due to ongoing health issues meaning I can’t ride far I’m unable to ride to my usual LBS instead here is a pic of my nearest LBS in the sleepy Cornish town of Callington

Next week, abandoned crap on the trail-side / fly-tipping …

DeeJay
    Free Member

Dales Bike Centre bike shop

LBS by Dee P Jay, on Flickr

singlespeedstu

So is it abandoned crap then?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 28.1.13 – 3.2.13 – LBS’ is closed to new replies.