• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • we'd just like to review your account….Bt marketeers
  • Smudger666

Just had a call from BT to ‘ensure you’re making the most of your account’ – the usual crap but as it’s the first since coming back to them from talktalk, thought I’d see what they had to say.

I’ve got superfast broadband and that includes bt sport. After a chat he realised that there wasn’t anything else he could sell me, but suggestd that he could activate the sport onto my sky box ‘at no extra charge’. I thought why not even though I’ve watched about an hour of bt sport in the last year.

Anyways, he gets me to access musky box and were about to set it up, when he gets all formal and says, can I just confirm that you are the account holder and you are happy for me to make this change to your account. A wee alarm bell rang and I asked why the formality – he tried to dance around the issue but eventually admitted he was about to change my contract and it would sign me up to a brand new 12 month contract with a 12 month minimum term.

Cheeky feckers – almost exactly a year since I signed up with them!

Pretty sure that no one will have read that crap above, but beware if you are close to the end of the minimum term and you get ‘helpful’ account review calls.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘we'd just like to review your account….Bt marketeers’ is closed to new replies.