Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Website to get best new car prices
  • windydave13
    Free Member

Whats the website that has been mentioned before where you can put the spec you want and all the dealers around the country come back with their best price?

My dad is looking at a new car and been offered £3k off list already (£18->15) but want to check its actually a good deal

juanking

Car WOW I think..

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh I’ve used carwow in the past and it worked out well, also using it to get deals on the current car I’m looking at.

In general I have no intention of traveling 500 miles to pick up a car but use the best price as a haggling tool.

cokie

Drive the Deal is the cheapest, however with CarWow you talk direct with a dealer. DTD usually don’t allow you to talk direct with the dealer until further down the lines. Depends on the flexibility you’re looking for.

windydave13
    Free Member

Cheers. Threw some details into CarWow and had one offer back, but more expensive than the offer from the dealer and had the stipulation of taking their finance deal.

I’ll give “Drive the deal” a whirl and see how i get on

Gary_M
    Free Member

Just tried drive the deal and got a price £1300 cheaper than the best carwow price.

That’s the price I’ll take to the dealer next weekend.

bensales
    Free Member

You need to give Carwow a couple of days for all dealers to quote. It’s a manual process so takes a little time.

windydave13
    Free Member

Drive the deal came back more expensive than CarWow. Also CarWow wouldn;t let me put all the optional extras in so not sure how competitive it is

Gary_M
    Free Member

So the dealer has given the best price? Your bargaining power has seriously diminished then 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Website to get best new car prices’ is closed to new replies.