Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Wearing fur. Do you? Would you? Whats the problem?
  • Coyote
    Free Member

I'm in the anti-fur group as the fur industry is cruel and despicable. However commrade Bez makes some really good points. Rabbits breed like, er, well, rabbits I suppose and are therefore a very renewable source of food. As long as they are raised and despatched humanely. If you are going to use an animal for food then as has been said above you should use as much of the carcass as you can. If this includes the skin, then all well and good. It's probably environmentally better than synthetic fur. The problem starts when people decide rabbit is too common and "need" something a little more exclusive. Enter the "fur trade" with all it's sick practices.

SaxonRider

Coyote has expressed what is probably one of the most reasonable anti-fur positions I've encountered. There's hardly anything in there to disagree with!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I have an ex-red Army rabbit fur hat and loved it. Would still be wearing if the (now ex-)SO's cat hadn't also loved it, but in a slightly more, er, shall we say physical way.

Shack
    Free Member

Must be a bloody ponsy pub if they can be arsed about a few dead rabbits.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Wearing fur. Do you? Would you? Whats the problem?’ is closed to new replies.