Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • We are Ollies Army! Help us and win a jersey!
  • gravitysucks
    Free Member

Morning everyone. I’m after your help.

After hearing about a local 8 year old boy, Ollie, being diagnosed with Batten’s disease a bunch of local riders and I wanted to do something to help. So on May bank holiday weekend whilst your all enjoying your BBQ’s with your families we’ll be riding offroad from Ollies school in Poynton, Cheshire to the summit of Snowdon before bivvying there for the night and then riding back to Poynton the following morning. Thats 240 miles offroad including riding up the biggest mountain in Wales!

Battens disease is a terrible terrible illness and unfortunately there is no cure that will help young Ollie. Its just a matter of time but we are raising money to help Ollie and his family have some special time together whilst they can.

If you have a couple of quid you can throw into the pot the please help us help him!

By way of encouragement I have Wallace and Gromit cycling jersey that I’ve never worn. If you donate to our cause, let me know on this thread and I’ll put your names into a hat and one of you lucky and genourous people will get a £50 jersey as well as making a real difference to the limited time this little boy has left.

http://www.justgiving.com/OASnowdon

gravitysucks
    Free Member

doh! wrong forum, please move to chat forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘We are Ollies Army! Help us and win a jersey!’ is closed to new replies.