Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Watch My video… please
  • adi66
    Free Member

Hey all, a week go I did the Mud Run Duathalon at Eastnor Castle.

5k run around the Land rover proving ground trails, followed by a 20k MTB around the same trails / hills & deer park, finished with a 3k run.

It was Cold, and Mentally hard work but thankfully I took my chest mounted go-pro hd 2 along for the ride 🙂

It was set a time lapse to take a shot every 2 seconds… so that’s 10,000 images, with a 17gb file size!!!!

All edited down into a nice little 9 min video.

What do you think ? My bike went through hell and performed FAULTLESSLY…. Well apart from the 2 flat tyres that cost me 16 mins and made me miss a top 50 finish!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsM7VJz-nuY[/video]
    Bike content from 5:14mins into video.

Adi

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Increasing the frame rate would make a much more interesting video

adi66
    Free Member

Yeah I know, On the “Movie Maker” I was using to edit it all together over my lunch breaks I couldn’t increase the frame rate, and its only using every 4th photo, not every one as I would like.

Any suggestions for great PC video editing Software ?

Cheers,

flow
    Free Member

That is awful, no offence.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

flow – Member

That is awful, no offence.

The all mountain DH riding legend from Kent returns. We are still awaiting a video of you riding. Not the one you posted saying it was you until you got busted.

wwaswas

I’m glad it’s not just me who falls off just riding along through a field 🙂

I think a slightly faster frame rate would help too, or maybe edit it down to 3 minutes?

Milkie
    Free Member

VideoLAN Movie Creator – It’s new and I’ve never used it.

If you can get hold of it Premiere Pro will do everything and more, if you can get your head around it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Watch My video… please’ is closed to new replies.