Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • WARNING: Bragging content
  • bagpuss72
    Free Member

I’ve just done the BUPA 10k Manchester run the day after doing my 1st try at this did this ok so for you hard core black run people this isn’t a biggy for for a girlie who this is her second go and the day before my run I’m well chuffed with myself!!

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Also thank you to you lovely boys who sponsored me and shame on you to those who didn’t especially those who I sponsored myself……

Junkyard
    Free Member

go girlfriend this time next month you will have more skilz than Hora and clarly you are already fitter

bagpuss72
    Free Member

I’m ok on climbs actually from my hiking just fitness I need build up… I’m going to do a skilz course there in July with my birthday money its just confidence and using my gears correctly I need tuition on and hard when your ‘tutor’ is 200 yards in front of you all the time….

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I can’t remember if it’s acceptable forum etiquette to congratulate you and say how great it is to hear about someone who’s having fun, and taking pleasure in the simple fun of riding a bike, not claiming to be the best, or bothered that they are or not.

bagpuss72
    Free Member

oh god I’m not ar*ed thought it would make a nice change from the arguing…….

:o) x

Junkyard
    Free Member

we all started somewhere and it is a steep learning curve but enjoy it that is the main thing

Pook

Good effort! Feel good?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

bagpuss… it is a good change… chapeau 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

Good on you…
    But I bet someone will come along to disagree with this and an argument will ensue. 😉

oh god I’m not ar*ed thought it would make a nice change from the arguing…….

Cougar

Good on you.

I’ve done the Manchester 10 a few times now, first time I did it was pretty much cold other than half a dozen practice runs. It’s a hell of an atmosphere.

Would’ve done it this year but I missed the signup, so I’m doing the Sheffield one instead.

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Cougar is you don’t already do your runs for a charity I’d appreciate the back up for my cause (charity I work for)if you do the Manchester again!

Thanks Guys xxxxxx

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Pook – Member

Good effort! Feel good?

Yes I do! :mrgreen: Thank you x

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘WARNING: Bragging content’ is closed to new replies.