Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Voodoo Bizango..would you recommend?
  • somtam
    Free Member

Hello.
    I am looking to buy an entry level MTB 29er and have seen the reviews regarding the Voodoo Bizango but thought that I would get your views before purchasing.
    Could you please let me know your thoughts and alternatives. Thank you.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Very much so, search for a recent thread.

MoreCashThanDash

I recommend a forum search

z1ppy

I like the geo (not far off my whyte), would be my choice if I needed a 29er HT asap.

satchm00
    Free Member

The magazines seem to be raving about it, not read a bad review as entry level bikes go.

Clink

Here you go
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/voodoo-bizangoanyone-ridden-one

It may be entry level but the frame is spot on geo wise.

trambler

I’ve got one set up single speed, not much is original apart from the frame & bottom bracket. Personally I can’t fault it, great fun, light to pedal up and capable on the downs. Versatile frame in terms of sliding dropouts, xx44 head tube & will take a dropper post etc.

Clink

What he said ^

smurfly13
    Free Member

Posted on the previous thread but just to confirm I still love mine! Changed nothing but the saddle and a dropper post and it’s great!

MoreCashThanDash

How do they size up, btw?

Just out of curiosity, hypothetically like, as I happened to have some time to kill before an appointment this afternoon and wandered causally into Halfords to see what the all the fuss was about……

singlecrack
    Free Member

If you want a frame only …keep an eye out in the classifieds …look under ‘Clink’

smurfly13
    Free Member

I’m 6ft1 and have a 20″ and it’s ideal!

Was riding a 19.5″ trek HT and FS before and, maybe because it’s what I now have, but the geo on this feels much more comfortable for my size, with the seat post up enough to allow me to move around on it comfortably!

td75
    Free Member

I’m also interested in the sizing. Whats the effective measurement on the TT on the 20″?

smurfly13
    Free Member

Won’t have chance to measure tonight, but can measure tomorrow evening for you if no one else gets chance before

Clink

Northwind

A colleague has one, I’ve only ridden it briefly so couldn’t really judge it but it didn’t do anything wrong. I’ve ridden bikes costing twice as much that were less convincing tbh. Steep for my taste but then practically everything is.

td75
    Free Member

Thanks Clink.

smurfly13
    Free Member

Where did you get the Geo sheet from Clink?

EDIT and nice discount! I got mine on Cycle 2 Work!

trambler

6’2″ and ride a 20″, suits me perfectly

Clink

It was posted my somebody else on here I think, via flickr.

z1ppy

It’s my piccy 😀 well I hassled it out of halfords CS & posted it on flickr

smurfly13
    Free Member

Ah, nice work z1ppy!

td75
    Free Member

I’ve got to sit on one yet but how does it compare to a Trek x Caliber? Anyone sat on or ridden both?

Also Trambler, I’m the same height, what’s the stand over clearance like?

MoreCashThanDash

Can’t help thinking that they aren’t designed for people who are 5’9″ with little stubby legs….

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Voodoo Bizango..would you recommend?’ is closed to new replies.