Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Video – Finale Ligure
  • growinglad
    Free Member

A couple of months ago I asked about Finale Ligure.

It’s probably not very straight forward to get to from the UK and perhaps not enough riding for a week, but it is next to the sea and there is some great food to be had.

We rode there last weekend, here’s one of the trails called the Roller Coaster.

Some Cracking riding.

[video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obvZwAd5-i4&t=56s%5B/video%5D

wallop

DROP OFF!!!!!

😆

tymbian
    Free Member

Nice.
    I was hoping to get there this September but a Corsa on the 6th April might have put and end to that.
    Did you/ is it worth getting uplifts and are all trails waymarked/ easy to find etc?

growinglad
    Free Member

Cheapy camera like mine doesn’t do it justice. There were quite a few really steep techi sections. I bought that to see if I’d use it. Think I might upgrade to a GoPro soon. Maybe not a massive drop but due to the dip if you didn’t get your weight back you’d be OTB.

Yep we took a couple of uplifts. Takes you up to the NATO base, and Dino I think, plus other places….definitely need to book in advance…:bike Finale . There are guide books and a trails map for the area. One us did a sterling job of putting the routes into GPS, and 3 of us had them, so between us we kept the faffing to a minimum.

Really good riding, lots of different terrains and some good bush tucker in the evenings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Video – Finale Ligure’ is closed to new replies.