Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Van parking problem,
  • project
    Free Member

Just got an email from a freind living in Southampton while doing a degree in Creative Acountancy with Fraud,well to cut a long story short,hes just got an old camper van he was going to use to take him and his mates to various races,problem is he cant park it where he lives so has parked it in a cul-de-sac,a few streets down,its taxed, but not insured.
    Problem is there seems to be a local NPIMS GROUP,(no parking in my street), active in the area,today he had a visit of the local jobsworth,asking him to move it.

So what can he do.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Applauds!*

zokes
    Free Member

GR8 😀

wellhung
    Free Member

Tell him to insure it sharpish

Zedsdead
    Free Member

why can't he park it in the street where he lives?

Harry_the_Spider

Tell him to move his pile of junk before it gets torched.

dmiller
    Free Member

Tell him to insure it sharpish

+1 cause you know the STW advice if he wanted rid of a van would involve fire… 🙂

DT78
    Free Member

Rising to potential troll bait….. if it's one (of the two) that have appeared outside my house I would be most appreciative if he moves the heap of crap somewhere else. At least for the next 2 months. At least make an attempt to rotate the annoyance to the residents….

DT78
    Free Member

* ah I don't live in a cul de sac – must be an extraordinary coincidence

iamsporticus
    Free Member

scraprider
    Free Member

get it insured, or it will find its self taking a one way trip to china , via scrap lines,once its legal , dont see how he can be made to move it tho.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Van parking problem,’ is closed to new replies.