Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Upgrade Customer Service
  • billyboy
    Free Member

We are quick to criticise, so when someone goes beyond the call of duty to help a customer out I think it only right to mention it.

I was hunting around for an X Fusion fork for a pending winter hard tail bike build. Quite a few retail outfits were showing the fork I wanted in stock, but when I enquired they were all phantom stock entries and they were relying on Upgrade who had none and were waiting on a delivery quoted at 4+ Weeks.

To cut a short story short. I emailed Upgrade and Martin mails me back giving a rather more precise date of limited availability for the fork I wanted, and telling me to get my order in as soon as…. via my LBS, which I did.

Earlier this week I get a surprise follow up email from Martin @ Upgrade saying the small consignment of these forks are in, and asking which LBS I had ordered my Fork through, so that he could ensure I got it.

Brilliant Martin. Thanks very much.

spicer
    Free Member

Great service from upgrade. Fantastically quick turnaround on an xfusion warranty

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Had a couple of issues with Lezyne lights under warranty and Martin has been great at sorting me out with replacements/parts.

plus-one

I rounded a bolt on my trp hylex 🙁

Call to upgrade none in stock but took one from display bike and popped in post 🙂

Top job

bennn
    Free Member

On the contrary I had sh*t customer service from Upgrade. Which resulted in me going on holiday sans dropper post, which I’d stressed was important. They will still not pass the info to my LBS to fix the issue either, despite attempts.

igm

Sorted me out on a new switch for my Leyzene light.

BIGMAN
    Free Member

Upgrade are probably the best disti in the UK to deal with.

Tom and Paddy are both top blokes and always been super helpful. Never dealt with anyone else there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Upgrade Customer Service’ is closed to new replies.