Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tweedlove international….
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I haven’t taken part in any of the Tweedlove stuff since the POC in 2012 (maybe 2013, canny quite remember!). Anyway – registration – is this when you get your start time? I assume it is and that it’s first come first served?.

I wouldn’t want to hold anyone up, but at the same time I don’t want to be riding at the end when the tracks are shot.

I wasn’t planning on practice, but I may shoot away early from work on the Thursday, register then, and have a couple of hours practice before heading home again (nearly 2 hour drive)

Excitement and trepidation in equal measure!

kimbers

if the twins come early I may be able to go. if not then ill be missing out and gutted 🙁
    If I am there, itll be a flying visit so no practice for me!

already sad that I cant do the BES at Dyfi this weekend – its one of the best venues in the UK (along with the tweed valley stuff)

BoardinBob

Anyway – registration – is this when you get your start time? I assume it is and that it’s first come first served?.

Yes. Wouldn’t worry too much about you vs faster folk. The top 250 riders will be seeded and going out in the same block, whereas us peasants will be before or after them

Tracey

We will be up early Thursday. All the info here

http://app.mailerlite.com/n6d7h2

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye, I have the email Tracey, cheers.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Oh, and parking/kipping overnight – recommendations? I’m planning on paying for parking at the glentress lodges, any other options (at the risk of Hels’ scorn…) 😆

Tracey

We have booked on the Rosetta campsite in Peebles, stayed at the Glentress lodges at Easter, site is good but the owner was having horrendous problems with the generator which meant no hot water all weekend and sparse electricity for the hook up. Felt sorry for the guy as he was getting loads of grief whilst trying his best.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye, I stayed there a few years back, he’s a nice fella. I’ll be bedding down in my wee tranny connect, a shower is a necessity racing both days!.

Tracey

We ended up using the showers in the centre instead. When we parked up we had what could have been the best view over the valley, then the rain came and for four days we couldn’t see a thing out of the windows.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Yep, standard enduro weather!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tweedlove international….’ is closed to new replies.