Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Troute Light Repair?
  • csh

Hi All. I bought a set of lumen liberators (I think?) off here late last year and after plenty of use over winter the charger connector and one battery connector are dodgy. The connections seem loose so when I’m riding the light cuts out when I’m using the battery with the dodgy connector. Also When I plug the batteries in to charge I have to fiddle around quite a bit to get them to charge. I don’t want to have to buy another light when this one is amazing.

Is Trout about and can he advise whether it’s best for him to carry out repair or advise what parts I need to do the job myself?

Thanks in advance.

lowey

troutie AT blueyonder.co.uk

Unless you want homebrew beer, I’m not altogether sure he will be able to help you. Top fella though.

mrjmt
    Free Member

Didnt trout get his batteries from someone else? Smudge?

csh

Cheers.

bruneep

MTB batteries

rOcKeTdOg

mtbbatteries are ace, sorted my worn charger/battery issues out on my liberators, give them your business they really are excellent

smudge
    Free Member

Thanks rocketdog for the heads up.

Hi csh. Please email me direct and I will help you out further with the problem.

Please email direct to mark@mtbbatteries.co.uk

Thanks

Smudge

sandwicheater

+1 for mtbbatteries, made my old Lumicycle happy once more.

On a side note, shortly after receiving his battery a rash my dog had mysteriously cleared up. I’m not suggesting he’s magic but he may be, perhaps, probably.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Troute Light Repair?’ is closed to new replies.