Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Trails near Ross-on-Wye
  • v666ern
    Free Member

that arent the FOD verderers! (will be doing ellwood etc soon)

have a friend who lives in linton, and we’ve done dymock woods and ledbury but i thought there may be trails near ross…any locals give some advice

thank you

psling
    Free Member

There’s a bit of fun to be had in Penyard Park / Chase Woods just to the south-east of town. Also some riding in the woods at Lea Bailey / Dancing Green a bit further south-east. Not a lot else though other than bits of linking trails / quiet lanes through to the FoD.

grum
    Free Member

I asked about this recently and most people suggested FoD

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    v666ern
    Free Member

cheers both, i picked up your thread grum but just looking at investigating…

thought there might be some trails around the back of the shooting range

Marko
    fuzzhead
    Free Member

If you’re heading out from Linton, Lea Bailey’s worth a go

amt27
    Free Member

rode through Dymock Wood the other day, saw a few single track but didn’t have time to explore,

v666ern
    Free Member

found one berm and a little jump which some kids had dug, then got overtaken on a fire track by a local going to get his shopping #shame

😳

as for lea bailey, is there anything in particular…parents live in drybrook so could be worth a visit! (pm me if its a bit hush hush bigvern 52 at hotmail dot com )

v666ern
    Free Member

evening bump

davidxbrown
    Free Member

There’s some stuff in Penyard Wood behind the shooting range and across in Chase Wood, works well for a local spin when you don’t want to ride out to the FOD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Trails near Ross-on-Wye’ is closed to new replies.