Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Today only – leather and suede jackets
  • frankconway

Oliver Sweeney have dropped the sale prices on 3 items which are already in their sale; these reductions expire at close of business today when the previous sale price will be applied.

Leather jacket (Polzeath) with shearling collar: tan at full price £799, in sale at £399, now £299; black at full price £899, in sale at £499, now £399.

Suede ‘field jacket’ (Edgecumbe) with waxed finish in green: full price £799, in sale at £299, now £199.

Just called store in Leeds for guidance on sizing – Polzeath are on small side so go up a size; Edgecumbe is true to size.

newrobdob
    Free Member

Is this TrottersIndependantTradingTrackWorld now?

frankconway

Rob, it’s good to share innit 😀

andybrad

hey people advertise trousers on here, why not jackets?

frankconway

I’m with you Andy

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

True, but the trousers were at least made by someone who also made bikes?

The Londis in 3 Mile Cross has Lardy cake for 79p.

andybrad

i ride a bike, can we all advertise our own companies on here? that would be great for startups im sure.

I see some of the guys on here are artists, might be nice to see them selling stuff? or maybe offering a service? i dont know.

Jamie
    Free Member

STW should have sticky thread where people can shill their merchandise.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The distinction is that Brant trousers (and Binners art) threads were started by someone else saying “hey look what so and so’s been up to”, self publicity is banned (you can pay for adverts for that).

2 posts in a week advertising for the same clothes shop in Leeds from the OP is either extreme fanboi-ism, or he works there.

STW should have sticky thread where people can shill their merchandise.

yea, but people would just re-size their browser windows so they didn’t have to look at it.

vinnyeh

TINAS, the op has a ‘P’ by his name.
    And you don’t. 🙂

Anyway, I’m sure Binners just paid his mate to start the other thread.

Jamie
    Free Member

2 posts in a week advertising for the same clothes shop in Leeds from the OP is either extreme fanboi-ism, or he works there.

To be fair, trying to help someone sell these seems more an act of charity.

Klunk
    Free Member

I get my leather jackets at the sally army, not happy if I have to pay more than £4. 👿

frankconway

neither a fanboi nor employee

bored by pointless comments – yaaaawn

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Today only – leather and suede jackets’ is closed to new replies.