Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Today is Global [fill in the blank] Day
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Drink beer suited to the weather day, it was 37c and Hot Hot Hot in the city today so this was a suitable refreshment.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/piQBXy]Dealing with the Melbourne heat[/url] by Mike Smith 79, on Flickr

off you go name your own global day

How about having a Global Behave On The Internet As You Would In Real Life day.
    Whenever I go to any sort of bike event and there’s a mix of bikes there, 29ers, 26ers, fatties, crossers etc, everyone just seems to get along.
    It makes me wonder who these people are who get so abusive about others bikes on the internet.
    Do they ever go out in the real world? I never meet them.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

thats because nobody goes to trail quests graham….. 😉

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Global have a Rest Day. My first day off for 5 weeks. Am pooped.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have global “car in for service” day.

Woo

Hoo

😆

drofluf
    Free Member

Global “Slag off fatbikes day”

Wait a minute that’s every other day of the year isn’t it? ;D

AlexSimon

I reckon it should be ‘global unsubscribe from marketing emails day’.
    Cyber Monday ffs.

Northwind

Global First Day Back On A Bike For 6 Weeks (Apart From The Incredibly Ill Advised Enduro Race That Actually Didn’t Make The Existing Injury Worse As Expected But Instead Inflicted A Totally Different One) Day. Just the hybrid but still, feels good!

warton
    Free Member

It’s my Global “I want to go home, and stay at home for a week” day

it’s proving unsuccessful so far

yunki
    Free Member

Global it’s all going to hell in a handcart day..

kids were late for school (with the added bonus of a parent participation morning that we didn’t get a memo about) which resulted in a huge barney with the ex as I was consequently late dropping off our youngest to her

still frazzled from a bit of a barney with the current mrs yunki last night (tired, overworked, skint, christmas type stress bubbling over)

stepson lost his flat and moving back to a horrible dive in San Fran Bristol

current mrs yunki been sent home this morning from her god awful job cos she smashed her leg up at work 😯 (still awaiting further details)

£2.60 to our **** name which means another week of living on lentils til a paycheque (hopefully) arrives

everybody and their dog barking at us for unpaid bills

It’s beginning to look a lot like christmas… HO HO bloody HO

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Today is Global [fill in the blank] Day’ is closed to new replies.