Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • To which bike do you owe the return of your mojo?
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Ive posted pics of this in its original incarnation before, but now in it’s final form and had a quick clean (after some direct hits on some cow poo on the common), here’s a few pics with the blood washed off.

This bike is the one that’s taken me from riding barely once a month last year to 5 or 6 times a week since I built it 6 weeks ago. Just such the perfect bike for round here (a few road miles, some low level tracks, grazed commonland and sheep tracks and short sharp climbs that can be honked up, gravelly fast descents) that I cant believe I didnt try it before.

Absolutely love it. The push up new singleater works a treat (good tip Junkie), some bargalicious eBay middleburn cranks for <£70! and my Salsa gordo+RR2.4″ on the front now.

I could even come to love*:

*well, love may be too strong a word. 😉

wwaswas

something simple and singlespeed.

mrblobby
    Free Member

It’s been the move back to a light stiff hardtail for me, really loving it and it’s restored my mojo. Only a single ring at the front but I’ve still stuck with gears at the back.

benman
    Free Member

Kona Jake, now ridden way more than my mtbs. Discovered so many new local trails since owning this bike 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

something simple and singlespeed.

light stiff.

Kona Jake.

bit of a pattern here…SS, light, stiff, drop bars….

GW
    Free Member

That must be one pretty **** up mojo you have. 😯

xiphon
    Free Member

my god that’s fugly…. but if it keeps you happy, fair enough…

wwaswas

SS, light, stiff, drop bars….

I went for 3 of the 4.

I avoided the mutant drop bars.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Is that a little bit like fat lasses or scooters, Stoner? Great fun to ride, unless your mates see you.

😉

Stoner
    Free Member

see the lumen liberator up there ^

Ride at night FTW.
    😉

wwaswas

is the battery actually attached to that second stem stub you have on there?

Stoner
    Free Member

nah, just strapped on.

derekrides
    Free Member

Stoner – Member
    Ive posted pics of this in its original incarnation before, but now in it’s final form and had a quick clean (after some direct hits on some cow poo on the common), here’s a few pics with the blood washed off.

Step away from the keyboard son.

You’re not very well, come with this nice nurse, she has something that will help you with your problem.

Stoner
    Free Member

there’s only one nurse for me:

derekrides
    Free Member

Noticed it’s a single speed, maybe this nurse would be more appropriate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘To which bike do you owe the return of your mojo?’ is closed to new replies.